Advice for the Newly Vers

CaptainRugby

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This feels like coming out (which is an experience I never really had as bi), but here goes...

I've recently started bottoming, as a previous pretty much exclusive top I guess I am now vers top. Of the guys that have fucked me only one was really worth, he was big, fun, and really loved the idea of fucking a big rugby player (the kit may have been sullied). With the others I found they were average to boring and definitely not worth the effort with prepping. The issue seems to be that few guys seem to have the stamina and confidence to go for it in the way that makes it pleasurable for me. Do I need to control the action more from my side?

After a little experimentation I'm wondering if bottoming is really worth it (for me, at least) as finding the right top seems like trying to find the goose that lays the golden egg.

Any advice/experience from the LPSG Hive Mind?

This is what I'm working with btw:
View media item 9796561

D

deleted1177572

You have a cute bum. I am a total bottom at heart, but have only been banged once. A guy asked... well, told me to top him once and it was a bit humorous. The idea of bottoming turns me on like crazy. However, the actual act didn't feel good for me. First of all, he was too big for me but I simply didn't enjoy the feeling. It just doesn't do much for me. Rimming is completely different and I can never get enough. Bottoming appeals to me not for the physical feeling but does for the emotional ones. I feel like an object of desire and have something he craves. He wants me and that turns me on. Most of all, I am purely a pleasure giver and making a stud cum harder than he typically does is what I truly love. It makes me feel all warm inside and I get to snuggle after which is what I wanted all along. For you, you are looking for something different than I am. You might be fine if you find the right guy. Sounds like you need a top who exudes confidence and has the stamina to satisfy you. Round 2 should last longer. Taking some control is an option but I don't think that is what you are looking for. You want him to take control of you and really let you have it. All I can offer is to screen these tops to a greater degree and find a stud who fits the bill better.

Upfourall

Cherished Member
Media
Suffolk, Virginia, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
Now that's a sweet ass.

Make the effort to find another vers guy rather than waste time looking for a total top. Total tops are often selfish lovers, I find. Find a vers guy who likes to flip and you'll have the best of both worlds. I rarely play with total tops or total bottoms these days.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do I need to control the action more from my side?

Could be. Do you like riding? What is the

way that makes it pleasurable for me.

? Being dominated?

My advice is this: however you arrange hook ups with tops communicate in advance what you want to weed out what you don't.

Like you I went from an exclusive top to verse. I know what you mean by tops who lack stamina or skill but then I've never minded putting a guy on his back and grinding his dick down to nothing. ;)

BuckyD

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
E
Now that's a sweet ass.

Make the effort to find another vers guy rather than waste time looking for a total top. Total tops are often selfish lovers, I find. Find a vers guy who likes to flip and you'll have the best of both worlds. I rarely play with total tops or total bottoms these days.
Exactly this! You are a guy that has been around the block!

Reactions: CaptainRugby

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This feels like coming out (which is an experience I never really had as bi), but here goes...

I've recently started bottoming, as a previous pretty much exclusive top I guess I am now vers top. Of the guys that have fucked me only one was really worth, he was big, fun, and really loved the idea of fucking a big rugby player (the kit may have been sullied). With the others I found they were average to boring and definitely not worth the effort with prepping. The issue seems to be that few guys seem to have the stamina and confidence to go for it in the way that makes it pleasurable for me. Do I need to control the action more from my side?

After a little experimentation I'm wondering if bottoming is really worth it (for me, at least) as finding the right top seems like trying to find the goose that lays the golden egg.

Any advice/experience from the LPSG Hive Mind?

This is what I'm working with btw:
View media item 9796561
Like to try out that booty