Advice for those of you with guys that travel....

BlueeyedGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Your guy is out of town, you can bet he is horny. Text him/call him & set a time for some phone sex. He will look forward to it more then you can imagine and he will think of himself as being lucky to have a girl like you. You don't have to say much, maybe just let him to listen to you cum from your vibe or just ask him to stroke and tell him you want to hear him cum....

This is such a simple thing but I think so many girls overlook it. I travel a bit for work and my g-friend will text me during the day and tell me how she can't wait to talk to me and have an incredible orgasm etc....It definately helps me get thru the tough times of traveling!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not only women have male partners who travel, so this is more of a relationships issue.

However, for myself, I text, cam, and have phone sex when apart as much for myself as for him. And if the guy needs a little bit of mid-day or evening bowchickawowwow, nothing wrong with the guy initiating... it helps to get me through those times when he's away. ;)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why is this a women's issue?
are there not men with female partners who travel?
or gay couples where one partner travels?
why do you think phonesex works for all couples?
why is it her job to do this, instead of a mutual passtime for whenever either one of you initiates?

Last edited: