Advice for tight virgins

Revolution: The last virgin I fucked died when I porked her.

Is there something I can do the next time I take advantage of a fresh out of High School, vulnerable girl who wants my big cock as a safety net?

Longhornjok: [quote author=Revolution link=board=sex;num=1056838300;start=0#0 date=06/28/03 at 15:02:40]The last virgin I fucked died when I porked her. Is there something I can do the next time I take advantage of a fresh out of High School, vulnerable girl who wants my big cock as a safety net?[/quote]
Hmmm, well you don't mention if anything bad happened to all the other virgins you've done (hundreds, I'm sure). Losing one or two along the way is to be expected, really... "dick"
::)

Revolution: No, that was my first virgin, big cock Steve.

H8Monga: So... the virgin died eh?  Have you ever contacted God to apply for the position of DEATH?

I am upset you get more than one!  Here I am I can't even find one! Never will. Any tips on where to find one?
Wait.. you said fresh out of high school... gotcha... how old are you? ? ? Maybe I'll tell them mine is big and they'll believe it?

If mine dies on me then... well hot damn I'm not small after all!

bustyredhead: In "Like Water for Chocolate" (I think), the big dog kills a poodle by impaling it on his literally horse-sized schlong. Dog splatter all over. If it's like that, the solution from that book was to X the dog.

The 'big' question... how big are you? And how did she die? Maybe you killed by shock or something, like the ones who died in "Ringu" (not "The Ring"). Perhaps you're the male Sadako?

- Nene (Needs To Read And Watch Better Stuff)

bustyredhead: Just thought of this; I figure this will be helpful to everyone.

Guys, just because a girl calls you a big dick doesn't mean you can pull a condom over your skull and dive in. Everyone knows a woman really needs to be well prepared to handle a 6'5" dickface.

- Nene (Would That Be Considered A Head-On Collision?)

gigantikok: LOL

GUYS, i don't think he literally meant he KILLED HER! Jesus! I think he meant it figuratively speaking. I couldn't image any cock killing a girl, you can fit babies through those things! lol

gigantikok: If i said something stupid in that last post, i apologize, i am tired and it's pretty late. lol ::)

sammygirly: I was a sacrificial virgin once in a past life...I had to go by lava though.

Lucky bitch.

bustyredhead: I dunno... he never said what the expression on her face was when she died... could've been real bad. lol

- Nene (Is Gonna Die By Orgasm If She Can Help It)

gigantikok: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=sex;num=1056838300;start=0#9 date=06/29/03 at 05:35:59]I was a sacrificial virgin once in a past life...I had to go by lava though.

Lucky bitch.
[/quote]

Are you serious? Lol *about to forsee topic shift but here goes*

How do you find out about past lives??

P.S- My apologies to the virgin-killer for steering the topic in a different direction *vroom*

sammygirly: Nah, I'm not serious. I'm not aware of any past lives of my own - although, I'm sure I was a beer wench somewhere LOL. I have thought about this though...if say, we do have souls, and there are a set finite number of souls to use...someone dies, it goes back to the factory, is spitshined and recycled into another body...

It could happen.

They say you can learn about past lives through hypnotic regression...if you believe in that...

gigantikok: i don't know if i totally believe in hypno-mumbo jumbo. Some people present an interesting argument that the "white light" some people see at the end of the tunnel at death, is the lights of the emergency room or outer world as you are being born... interesting though.

aussiechick63: Death by Fucking, What a way to go.
And I thought he was serious for a minute. :D

Gigantik, if you believe in clairvoyants and can find a good, reputable one, some do go into past lives. I went to a guy that read auras. He delved into my past life a little bit.
Was quite interesting.

bustyredhead: I think I remember reading that a scientist at Stanford was able to simulate a pattern of events that exactly matched the common effects witnessed in near-death experiences. Apparantly, he figures the whole system was picked up as it made my body more relaxed when put into this kind of scenario, helping to protect it from self-mutilation through panic or the like.

- Nene (Needs To Organize Her Sci-Am Mags)

AnonyMs: [quote author=Revolution link=board=sex;num=1056838300;start=0#0 date=06/28/03 at 15:02:40]Is there something I can do the next time I take advantage of a fresh out of High School, vulnerable girl who wants my big cock as a safety net?[/quote]You must be huge if you can be used as a safety net...  do the local authorities call you when someone is about to jump?  Is that how she died - she was suicidal, ready to jump off the building, they called you, and you accidentally impaled her not knowing she was a virgin?  If that is the case, may I suggest a more conventional air bag next time there is a jumper??

Here's hoping she learned the lesson though so she will not be repeating it in her next life.   ::)

throb919: ...and I thought "dick of death" was just an expression gayboys used to use to mean...y'know...big.

(Sammy, I can so see you as a lusty and busty beerwench, 6 or 8 mugs in each fist, doling out ales and saucy comments, really ruling the room, but keepin' your "boys" in-line...y'know, like you do in here. Wait--did I just have a heterosexual fantasy?!)