Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Assuming that the world was different and you didn't have to worry about social rules or what people thought about you, what have you learned by trial and error, or was passed down to you from your dad/uncle/brother? What have you learned that you think is the best advice for guys reading LPSG?

Advice/Words of Wisdom can be in any category: sex, anatomy, relationships, what to wear--- whatever.

Example: After I pee, I grab at the base behind my balls and squeeze against the urethral tube, and help to push any excess urine out the tip of my cock before the final zip-up. Removes the need for the 'shake' and helps keep things dry.

Anyone else?

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am uncircumcised, and believe it or not, I did not know that I should be able to retract my foreskin until I was a teen-ager. An older male friend saw that I was uncut and talked with me about it.

Over a period of weeks, I worked at it until I could get the skin back behind my dick-head. I don't know how awkward it might have been for me later if I hadn't learned that when I did.

B_roduser

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my uncut cock is very nice i love my cock but i always keep the foreskin back . as soon as cum i close the head . at that time it is sensitive

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think I would tell any younger brother or buddy that it's normal for guys to get boners in lots of scenarios- swimming, showers, jogging, wrestling... if it happens, smile and walk proud and don't feel any shame. Wish someone would have told me that when i was younger :)

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have shared that its ok to experiment with your buddies and discover sex. It does not mean you are gay.

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Explore your own body. Learn what makes you react well and what doesn't. Above all else, know that there is nothing wrong with making yourself feel good.

Also, explore your sexuality and step out of your comfort zone every once in a while. Curiosity just might open up wonderful new worlds.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
nakedone.. where were your parents?..I have a very clear memory of my mom telling me I was uncut and how to wash myself and keep it clean,.. What happened when you showered at school or saw the doctor?

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am uncircumcised, and believe it or not, I did not know that I should be able to retract my foreskin until I was a teen-ager. An older male friend saw that I was uncut and talked with me about it.

Over a period of weeks, I worked at it until I could get the skin back behind my dick-head. I don't know how awkward it might have been for me later if I hadn't learned that when I did.

You hadn't figured that out playing with it? I mean, you were playing with it, weren't you? (Was always one of my favorite toys.)

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If one of your friends who is a total hottie has had a few beers and suddenly blurts out that he loves you, throws his arms around you, and starts kissing you on the lips and and tells you he really wants to suck your dick...unzip your pants and put your penis in his mouth...even if there are other dudes present. Go for it dude, you only live once!

This actually happened to me when I was a freshman in college, I didn't, and I am still regretting it two decades later.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I appreciate the comments on my post about not being circumcised, and not knowing that the skin should retract.

Belieive it or not, this caused no problems for me. And my parents did not talk with me about it at all, nor did my two older brothers. When I learned what I needed to learn, I did feel resentment toward my Dad, whom I felt should have educated me on this important point.

All of my "Peers", brothers and other boys were similarly uncut, so I did not know that there was any other way. And even when we masturbated together, we did not need to retract the skin. I guess I am very lucky that I did not get an infection of some kind along the way.

I do believe that the fathers of uncircumcised sons have the responsibility of educating them on this very important point, and any father who does not is not fulfilling his paternal role.

D_Ari_Hola

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I would tell any younger brother or buddy that it's normal for guys to get boners in lots of scenarios- swimming, showers, jogging, wrestling... if it happens, smile and walk proud and don't feel any shame. Wish someone would have told me that when i was younger :)

haha true but i hate it when i get random boners at work ill just be standing there and i start pitching a tent i dnt get it i jackoff so many times but they do feel awesome in jeans

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I appreciate the comments on my post about not being circumcised, and not knowing that the skin should retract.

Belieive it or not, this caused no problems for me. And my parents did not talk with me about it at all, nor did my two older brothers. When I learned what I needed to learn, I did feel resentment toward my Dad, whom I felt should have educated me on this important point.

All of my "Peers", brothers and other boys were similarly uncut, so I did not know that there was any other way. And even when we masturbated together, we did not need to retract the skin. I guess I am very lucky that I did not get an infection of some kind along the way.

I do believe that the fathers of uncircumcised sons have the responsibility of educating them on this very important point, and any father who does not is not fulfilling his paternal role.

Circumcised or uncircumcised I think fathers need to show their sons how to take care of their equipment.

I've had a ton of advice from male family members but this is a funny story of kinda the opposite.

I lived with my uncle for a while and like me he's kinda nudist. Anyway one night I went into his room to talk to him and his wife and he was bent over with tweezers plucking his ball hairs. I almost died laughing - because it was a funny situation and he just looked hilarious. LOL

He just said "hey you gotta do maintenance." I told him about shaving your balls instead of plucking. The next evening he calls for me I go in the bathroom and he PROUDLY shows me his cleanly shaven package. We both had a good laugh about it, I patted him on the back and said "good job uncle, I'm so proud of you becoming a man."

Media
My brothers are all older. So I guess I learned mostly how to fight from them and also learned that they were pretty good as no one one messed with me at school, not sure if it was fear of me or them lol....

From my Dad I learned about real poverty in Africa and how one person can make a difference.

From my uncles I learned that if someone wrongs you, you gotta settle the score, that you don't have to necessarily stand tall but you do gotta stand up.

From my Granddad I learned how to look at a horse and make him more afraid of me than I was of him.

And I'm still learning!