Advice - most likely i won't listen to it but it will help

kidr80

Just Browsing
Media
Hello boys and girls

I thought I would put this question in this section even though it does fit some of the others.

Do you think a girl can be satisfied with an average, (sometimes less sometimes more) dependant on which way the wind is blowing :wink: , type of guy, when previously she has enjoyed the company of endowed blokes?

I think I can answer that myself from the comments made on this website.

But now comes the story (yawn) I’ve been with my gf for almost a year. I was lucky enough to meet her on a night out, me being wasted and her sober, but she still chatted me up. Now I’m a traditional kind of guy, if your going to sleep with someone (and show someone your cumface) at least get to know them. So we didn’t sleep together until she was horny as hell and distracted me with her naked body while I was watching the footie world cup :mad: (how rude) after 3 weeks of first actually sleeping with her nothing happened because i told it weren't. I guess it makes sense when I’m a British Indian (got the typical British attitude but with the Indian sense of family respectability)

Fast forward and we are practically living together and contemplating moving in together and going against all things Indian and family, actually, I could see myself marrying this girl :smile: . Now this is where my doubts come in, not from reading the posts on the website, but my own. ps I could also answer some off them or shed some light.**

The actual point, sorry for being so long winded, is, she has had a lot of lovers that were African, African American, basically black, and she has mentioned it on occasions that they were big guys assuming the only way. Met a few of her ex’s on nights out and they weren’t tall if you know what I mean.

Not to blow my own trumpet I can assume I satisfy her mentally and physically because I’m still with her or she’s with me.

But will honestly ask you ladies, if the love of your life was not endowed would you ever be totally happy to be with him? Irony is I’m posting it on a large penis support group.

Thanks in advance Rkid

** previous post about women not dating shorter guys. I could be the exception, I’m with someone that at least 3inches taller than me and never been happier, she has no issues with plus when she does wear heels I have a great conversation with her rack.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Do you think a girl can be satisfied with an average :wink: , type of guy, when previously she has enjoyed the company of endowed blokes?

I’m a British Indian...
The actual point, sorry for being so long winded, is, she has had a lot of lovers that were African, African American, basically black.

Stop obsessing over the size of other people's penises and your lover's past beaus. The two of you are compatible kidr80. Discuss and decide whether you want to be married or not.

BTW I recall virtually all of the British Indians I knew were black. Are you as well?

kidr80

Just Browsing
Media
The two of you are compatible kidr80. Discuss and decide whether you want to be married or not.

BTW I recall virtually all of the British Indians I knew were black. Are you as well?

It was simple then feel like bit of a tool

Not black, indian (south east asian)

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she is gonna cheat on you cuz u have a small penis.once she got used to having sex wit huge penis she will never like having sex with a small penis

plus the fact that she still hangs out with her ex bfs shows she cant let go of having a huge penis

end your life now b4 she ruins your life

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
In the past I have gone from a bigger than average guy to a smaller than average guy. I have had satisfying sex with guys ranging from small to huge. I don`t think penis size has anything to do with good sex. This is my opinion, and not everyone would agree.

If she is still with you she must be happy with you. If you are asking if she will stay faithful to you, i would think that would have more to do with her personality than the size of your penis that of any past or future lovers.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe you should consider that this insecurity possibly threatens your relationship far more than the size of your pants city party balloon. One thing is for sure, insecurity is only a turn on to people with personality disorders :smile:.

Someone who loves and adores you will help you with your insecurities. Will support you and cherish you... but they will not find them attractive.

If you want to be the best lover you can for your future wife, then concentrate on improving your sex life in the ways you can. Explore, find out what she likes, ask her, pay attention to her needs. This extends to being a good partner... don't assume you're not adequate, just do what you can to have the best relationship you can :biggrin1:, no reasonable woman that you're with can ask for more.

kidr80

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks guys for the good advice.

I never had issues (insecurities) myself until someone i thought i could rely upon (a very good friend, who happened to be my ex) decided to be spiteful and mention a few things. My gf did say don't listen to her and that she was just jealous. But me being all analytical thought too much about it and got myself into this mess. Lucky the missus is away on holiday for a few days.

O me and the gf have previously talked about this and she says that there is nothing wrong and she's never been happier. (damn i should actually pay attention to her and not switch off when she opens her mouth, i might learn something!!!)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:cussing2::fing26: The "S" in LPSG stands for support, since you are unable to do this perhaps you should refrain from responding. :fing26::cussing2:

:tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool:

horribleperson

:wtf1:
she is gonna cheat on you cuz u have a small penis.once she got used to having sex wit huge penis she will never like having sex with a small penis

plus the fact that she still hangs out with her ex bfs shows she cant let go of having a huge penis

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
methinks he believes that the "S" stands for sarcastic.

:cussing2::fing26: The "S" in LPSG stands for support, since you are unable to do this perhaps you should refrain from responding. :fing26::cussing2:

:tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool:

horribleperson

:wtf1:

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

In English next time please, mate.