Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a submissive bottom and love to please, but I am failing to suck my boyfriends dick well.

He is very well endowed; over 9 long and about 7 around with a great up-curve when he is really enjoying himself. I’ve managed to deepthroat him fairly well on a number of occasions, but when he gets really hard I end up unintentionally scraping him with my lower molars (back teeth). Despite my best efforts it seems to be happening even more frequently.

I have been sucking dick for 20 years and always thought I was decent at it, but I keep hurting my boyfriend and that hurts me. Please help! I’ll try anything!

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a submissive bottom and love to please, but I am failing to suck my boyfriends dick well.

He is very well endowed; over 9 long and about 7 around with a great up-curve when he is really enjoying himself. I’ve managed to deepthroat him fairly well on a number of occasions, but when he gets really hard I end up unintentionally scraping him with my lower molars (back teeth). Despite my best efforts it seems to be happening even more frequently.

I have been sucking dick for 20 years and always thought I was decent at it, but I keep hurting my boyfriend and that hurts me. Please help! I’ll try anything!

my dick is curved upwards like that
Suggestions
1. Go Slow and dont get too aggressive. Thats what usually ends with an ouch.
2. 69 position when hes really hard. His cock will slide right down your throat.
3. Relax and open wide and Allow him to do all the motion and thrust action.

SERIOUSsub4BIGnPOWERFUL

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you. May I ask how long you are? I have tried inverting myself and taking it (69) but it still feels quite treacherous and he has still felt teeth sometimes.

I will not accept that we are anatomically incompatible when I know others have been able to please him. I have to overcome!

Reactions: dfw051980

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
im 7.5... i think the difficulty with him is it sounds like hes really thick too.
I think the main thing is to let him control the movement and speed. Practice just relaxing your jaw and opening as much as you can.
Let him go as deep as he can and then just let him stay in there a bit with no movement from you. that way u can feel how close he is to you teeth with no friction and movement to hurt him. Now this will def require work from you as your jaw will probably tire and get sore and you will def need to work on breathing properly. once u start getting used to the shape of his cock in your mouth u can develop a rhythm of movement that will minimize contact with your back teeth.

And from my experience having a curved up cock there are positions that just dont work and i avoid them.

SERIOUSsub4BIGnPOWERFUL

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Practice extending your lower lip over your bottom teeth. Get used to that movement. Then, when the time comes, utilize it to protect him from getting scraped.

I do that, but I think the problem is actually my molars (back teeth). I once had a really dreadful dentist tell me in frustration that my mouth doesn't open very wide. Maybe it's true?

Is it possible to increase the range of motion of your jaw? Anyone have an techniques?