Advice needed please

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Putzo, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Putzo

Putzo New Member

I have landed a role in an erotic movie production.

Part of it is getting an unprotected BJ from a woman. The woman has just tested negative for HIV.

What risks would I be in for seeing that there is no unprotected intercourse, but just getting a BJ?

Please advice, i am no expert in health matters!

thanks in advance.

2. B_chinagirl73

B_chinagirl73 New Member

Nice advertisement for your African tours videos. Best of luck in business.

3. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, seeing as you're barebacking African women in your xtube vids and talking about touring the continent (where, unlike the USA and Europe, hiv is primarily transmitted heterosexually), getting a blowjob should be a lot less risky.

The trouble with hiv tests is that they may not show positive until up to three months after infection and viral loads in body fluids can be very high during that time.

However, I think recieving oral is probably the safest unprotected sex you can have.

If you're not using condoms, anal fucking is the most risky sexual activity, followed by vaginal, and oral is relatively very low risk. In all those activities, it is the receptive person who is most at risk, although there is a corresponding heirarchy of risk for the active person too.

If you really are touring Africa, or any third-world country where hiv is prevalent, you might wish to consider taking your own supply of sterile hypodermic needles for use if you require medical treatment.

4. erratic

Gold Member

I was going to answer, but Mark London is wiser than I. Listen to him.

5. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I learned about hiv and aids the second-most hard way: I lost a lot of friends to that virus in the nineties. Thankfully some survived long enough to benefit from the medications that became available, but they're still not having an easy time of it.

Anyway, I'm not an authority on hiv transmission and I don't want to be a thread-killer.

For instance, I forgot to say that hiv is not found in saliva. The virus would only be in the mouth of an hiv+ person if they were bleeding in their mouth, from a cut or gum disease for example. And, of course, that as well as hypodermic needles, you should def take condoms and lube with you on visits to other countries - they may not be readily available at your destination. And would you know where to go for them and how to ask for them in the local language?

Feel free to chime in with your own opinions, fellow LPSGers.

#5 MarkLondon, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  6. Putzo

Putzo New Member

Thanks people.

7. erratic

Gold Member

Dude, if being bang-on kills threads: For the love of all things holy, go kill some more threads! :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted