Advice needed please.

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by september24, Oct 31, 2008.

1. september24

september24 New Member

Hello,
    I'm 24 and not "well hung" at all; no more than 5" in fact. Needless to say I'm not satisfied and while i have a fulfilling life, i've never felt confident taking my pants down before sex.

Now, i have, for the most part, learned to live with it and tried not to become affected by my shortcomings; i looked for "help" online in the past but i would never take any pills or buy silly devices. As far as surgery goes, i've been reading that most men who have had it done were unhappy with the results.

Before i put it out of my mind for good i figured i might as well ask you guys if "Jelqing" can actually help me gain an inch or two; i don't really want to be able to put a horse to shame.

I have a busy schedule but i could find the time if i thought that it might work; otherwise i really don't want to tug on my penis everyday.

What should i do ?

2. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Do you mean "jerking?"

Florida Boy

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

nono, jelqing. it can help i think, read some posts here and a lot of guys were positive about it.

4. Xcuze

Gold Member

Dude you should not assume that everyone is seeking partners with big cocks. Your size is not freakishly small at all. Please forget about any operations. They can lead to you having a disfigured, odd shaped cock. Not good. Non surgical methods may help a little but please dont get your hopes up too much.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

Penis enlargement exercises will help, but you'll have to commit to a schedule. Many men claim that the time factor is an issue, but if you want a larger penis badly enough, you'll make the time for it. Skip a TV show, wake up a little earlier, do it on your lunch break, etc.- you get the idea :smile:

As a beginner, about 15 minutes a day, 3 x a week is sufficient. It usually takes less than 1/2 hour even for some advanced trainees.

6. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

if it doesnt bother u that much then i dont think there is a nedd to change ur size,

ur probably best learning other ways to pleasure women if ur that disatisfied with ur performance, like better oral sex,

otherwise if wud just leave ur size as it is

7. september24

september24 New Member

I watch some TV in the evenings; i was thinking i could try it while watching TV; i live alone so privacy isn't an issue.

As for getting my hopes up, i don't think it'll be a problem; as i said I'm only looking to gain an inch or so. If its possible I'll try it, if not "c'est la vie" :D

8. Big Al

Gold Member

An inch should be easy enough. You have nothing to lose :)

Draft saved Draft deleted