Advice needed, re:supplements

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Alexw80, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Alexw80

Alexw80 Member

I'm looking for some advice concerning supplements, specificly Arginemax ArginMax for Men at very low prices. Our Price Match Promise is your guarantee that you will never pay too much for any of our products. Fast UK Dispatch Policy. Virility Health Ltd. Does this stuff work?

Basiclly, what I'm after is something to increase the strength of my erections and ejaculations as well as increasing load size. Now the reason for this isn't vanity, well, maybe a little.

A few years ago now I was placed on the Antidepressant Citalopram for just over a year, only on a very low dose mind you. However, the one main side effect I had was a complete loss of sex drive. So much so that I couldn't get hard for several weeks after first taking them. I also had a slight discomfort where the Perineum is (if I got that right it's the bit between the anus and testes or am I wrong?)

It took a while for it all to come back, even then it took a lot of effort to achieve an erection. Not only that, but once I managed to get hard I just couldn't reach an orgasm. This lasted for a couple of months and after a while I was eventually able to cum, but only a small amount. Once off the tablets things started to go back to normal, sort of.

Before taking the tablets I was able to get hard very easily. I would masturbate everyday, edging all the time. I was able to get very strong erections and could shoot a large amount over my head when laying down (I was always quite proud of that lol). However, since coming off of them my erections just aren't as hard has they once were, nor are my ejaculations. I don't shoot anywhere near as much as I used to and I'm not as excitable as I used to be. I think, from reading on the 'net, it could be a case of PSSD.

I've tried doses of Vit-E (just over 170mg a day), which helped get hard, but not been able to get things quite back to the way they used to be. I still edge but it just doesn't seem to work as well as it did.

I've read a few threads on here looking for advice and I've seen Arginemax come up a few times. Does anyone know if it actually works or not? How long should it be taken for before any change is seen, if any at all that is.

I've also seen some people mention Clomid, does that work? Are there any side effects. It's a prescription only drug here in the UK so wouldn't even know where to get it from.

Anyway, sorry to ramble on. Any advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

2. chimp857

chimp857 New Member

Here is my quick take on this. After doing a little bit of research on the net, I think you should give it a try. Arginmax has many of the herbal supplements that supposedly increase your libido, increase bloodflow, etc. I use L-arginine and I can attest to the bloodflow part. I have also used something called Capatrex in the past and I think it works pretty much the way its maker claims. My point is that these supplements can have a noticeable effect; you just need to experiment with different kinds to see what works for you. You should also be prepared to give a supplement a chance over time. If you go the Arginmax route (I think I will give this a shot, too), I think you should give it around three months, unless their literature states otherwise.

Let us know how it goes. Don't be afraid to experiment!

3. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

I think this is best to discuss with your doctor.

4. sheneeds

sheneeds Member

Albums:
    How old are you brother? I have read COUNTLESS stories like yours of being misdiagnosed as depression when all you need is a testosterone shot. Go find a Endocrinologist and have your testosterone level checked...especially your "free testosterone" levels. Men have said they have been on some hardcore antidepressants which did the same thing you have and worse! They take a shot of "test" and are a "complete" man again in every sense of the word from sex drive to a sense of well being. Just another avenue to check bro. Hope it helps.

5. Alexw80

Alexw80 Member

I'm 31 sheneeds, thanks for the advice. Will try and book an appointment with my GP and see if he can sort out a test for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted