Advice Needed - Sun Bathing On A Nude Beach

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok - I have been asked by a friend to go to the local nude beach. Usually when I sun my self I put lots of sun screen on because I am fair skinned. How much will be necessary for my cock and balls since by nude beach standards, they have never seen the light of day?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently at my first nude experience I used a continuous spray sunscreen of spf 30 most of the time and then the normal lotion type of spf 30 like maybe two times over the course of the weekend. And didn't have any burning on my penis or testicles, though I did burn my ass.

It was good too since that way I didn't have to feel like I was inappropriately touching myself to put on sunscreen, since the key is to put it on often.

Just be sure you keep sunscreen on your backside!! A burned backside isn't fun at all!!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Check my gallery if you want to see what can happen with too much nude sunbathing. Loved to show off over the years, but can't do it anymore...

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Use the highest SPF suntan you can find or just keep your genitals in the shade or covered with a towel, and don't sunbathe during the brightest and hottest part of the day.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My experience is that parts that don't get sun are just as prone to burning as parts that do. Just use lots of your regular sunscreen and reapply after swimming.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes you'll need a higher SPF than for the rest of you- and the spray stuff is a good idea. Enjoy the new experience- you may be reluctant to sunbathe or swim with clothes on again.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No-Ad brand, SPF 15 (any higher is a waste of money). Thick and even layer, all over the body. Give it a good 15 minutes to soak in. Don't sit down, don't lie down, don't go in the water. After that it's all good. Lasts for hours. (reapply after 3-4 hours to be safe).

Amazon.com: NO-AD Sunblock Lotion, SPF 15, 16 Ounces: Health & Personal Care
If you're really concerned about your willie, try some heavy-duty SPF 45 stuff with UVA/B protection. Also use that on your face or (as I do) wear a sun hat. Because the No-Ad stuff is only blocking the UVB, and the UVA is what causes your skin to age.

Covering your whole body with heavy-duty broad spectrum stuff is expensive and overkill. That No-Ad stuff will do the trick for cheap.