Advice needed - trim, or shave

Trim or shave

• Total voters

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys (& girls),

i just wanted to ask all of u ur advice on how u think i shud have my oubic hair. I dont have a very hairy chest at all and a small snail trail and due to the fact that i hate having a big bush then this is out of the question.

The other options are either then:
1) Completely shave pubic hair, base of shaft and balls
2)Very short trim with ball and base of shaft being shaved
3) Not quite so short a trim but balls and base of shaft still being shaved.

In all of th options i want to shave my balls and base of shaft and so how much hair do u think i shud have??

Here are some pics of me generally so u can get a picture of how much hair i have on legs and then also what u think it looks like with short or medium length pubes.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Attachments

adirtymonkey

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Personally I like the trimmed almost shaved look. I go for the smooth balls too as then your not showing a hairy sack under a nice trimed length. :smile:

Your short hair pic looks good to me, I use clippers allover and are careful with a wet razor on my balls and whilst trimming the base of my cock.

largedickhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
personally, i trim it short above the shaft and then around the base and the balls i shave. as well as my ass too. it works well for me.

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a small patch just above my cock, kind of like a women's landing strip. It looks hot on a guy and every body I slept with likes it a lot

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do shave it all, but with a personnal reason, getting older it,s now grey, so looks better on me, but when naked outdor, I wear a cockring, nicer like that.

By the way, hot pics, nice cock, mmm

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My opinion is that if you want to change anything, I would suggest just a bit of clean up around the area above each thigh on both sides of the pubic area. Otherwise, I think it looks attractive just the way it is. But then again, I personally don't care for hairy, and can take or leave completely shaved.

Are you going to post after pics of your decision?

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
My opinion is that if you want to change anything, I would suggest just a bit of clean up around the area above each thigh on both sides of the pubic area. Otherwise, I think it looks attractive just the way it is. But then again, I personally don't care for hairy, and can take or leave completely shaved.

Are you going to post after pics of your decision?

thanks very mch and yes i will be posting pics of my decision

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of the above. Let it all grow.

Leave it natural. God put it there, so leave it there. I like natural, and why make unbeneficial work?

I also believe humans should multiply natural after marriage, no effort to "limit" number of children, welcome all the children God gives.

luv2watch14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the best shaver for shaving pubes, shaft and balls. Razor gives me bad razor bumps (red bumps). Looking at Seiko Cleancut, The Body Bare Shaver and Hair eRazor. Any opinions on these for smooth shave and no bumps and ease of use? Thanks.

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
What is the best shaver for shaving pubes, shaft and balls. Razor gives me bad razor bumps (red bumps). Looking at Seiko Cleancut, The Body Bare Shaver and Hair eRazor. Any opinions on these for smooth shave and no bumps and ease of use? Thanks.

personally what i do is use the small set of electric hair trimmers(like they use in hairdressers for the edges of ur hair) and trim the pubes right down.

then take a shower and make sure u exfoliate around the area to ensure that there wont be any ingrowing hairs.

next dry off and apply shaving cream to the area and use a razor to shave off the hair. then remove any excess shaving cream with a few splashes of water and then apply a moisturiser.

DO NOT then go in the shower again as this will bring up the red bumps in my opinion.

using a razor gives far better results than an elctric shave imo