Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Before I start: I just wanted to say that no matter how cliché all of this is going to sound, I ask that anyone who's going to sass or quip what I have to say just keep it to themselves. Thank you. :)

I met a male friend through another friend about a month back. We instantly hit things off and constantly talked. Lately, we've been having phone calls spilling into the 4+ hour range, hung out twice and share a lot of music and personal stories together. We're both aware of each other's bisexuality and are quite comfortable talking about it between ourselves.

Late last night on New Year's, we were out alone together listening to music and talking on the seaside for a good hour or two when he leaned in and kissed me. I reciprocated and we went on for a few minutes. When in the car later, he asked me (without any hostility or anything whatsoever) what had happened back there. I asked him what he thought, and he said he was curious to kiss me and wanted to see what it felt like. I told him it was great and he agreed. We continued talking throughout the ride, cracking jokes and going on normally. Dropped him off at home, he said he'd see me later and that was that. Everything ended on a very positive note.

So, now what? I'm interested in going further with what happened, but what kind of messages is he giving? I don't think I'm seeing the situation properly: is he into me or was what happened just, simply, curiosity? Did it mean anything or was it a spur of the moment thing? Naturally, I don't wanna screw anything up by pursuing something that otherwise isn't there, but I don't want to sit back and seem interest-less if he is into me.

Teenage girl rantings aside: let me know what you guys think/suggest.

Last edited:

nowayzomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could be pessimistic and say it was just a curious, spontaneous kiss, but with the background story you gave it sounds like it could be more than that. I'd bet my money on it being something more.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
A curiosity is always a good start. Could be the curiosity of kissing a guy for thr first time or could be the curiosity to kiss you because he really likes you. And to be honest, I believe it is the second option. Good luck man, sounded great to start the year.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like he was interested in something more than just a kiss. In fact it sounds like he's got feelings for you. If he didn't, he wouldn't have brought the topic up in the car and if he was just interested in sex he wouldn't be moving so slow.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm...

Why would he ask you about the kiss when he's the one who initiated it?

Sounds to me like he's been wanting to kiss you for a while & finally took the initiative to do it...

Don't drive yourself nuts by thinking about this too much. It happened...you both enjoyed it...just let nature take its course...