ADVICE NEEDED

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hunguponmonsters, Aug 4, 2004.

1. hunguponmonsters

I have a date with a guy who is the long and thick. I have not ever experienced a cock this huge. Obviously, I want to please him. I have waited a long time for this opportunity. I need some advice on:

Coping with the gag reflex...anything that will slighly numb my throat or basic techinques

Gay, anal sex...suggestions on the best lube...KY...Glide...Silicone...or? and any other suggestions

Nervous :unsure: & Excited :p

2. Socket4Plug

Socket4Plug New Member

You could maybe try Chloroseptic or similar but be careful. If you numb your throat and "Mr. Big" goes pounding away you may end up with a serious sore throat the next day or worse. Sometimes they fit, sometimes they don't and shutting off all the nerve impulses telling your brain to stop trying to shove the telephone pole down your throat may not be the wise move!

Another trick is to lay on the bed on your back and drop your head over the side. That'll straighten out the throat and may make it easier to swallow a big one.

My personal favorite is Eros brand which is a silicone-based lube. It lasts a long time, doesn't dry out and is very slippery. A little goes a long way too, doesn't take as much as non-silicone lubes.

Good luck! You and Mr. Big have a good time!

3. hunguponmonsters

Thank you Socket4plug!!! That sounds like good advice. The bed technique sounds exciting. I've got both products on hand......I'll let ya know how it goes! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted