Advice needed

ArioDragna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi there. I'm hoping someone could help me as I'm genuinely confused. I've known a straight guy for a long time now and even though he said he's straight, any time I've gone out drinking with him, he's constantly asking me if I find him attractive. And when we met for the first time, we made out for like an hour. But before I finish, I will say that any time it feels like it will lead to something more sexual, it never does. It's like he never has any intention beyond getting an ego boost.

Am I right in assuming this or could he actually like me but be too nervous about going further?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It sounds like he's confused about his sexuality.

^ Agree.

@ArioDragna - He could be asking you if he appears attractive to gay men in general. He may feel you're his insider. But also sounds like he's leading you on a bit. It may not go exactly the way you hope.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^ Agree.

@ArioDragna - He could be asking you if he appears attractive to gay men in general. He may feel you're his insider. But also sounds like he's leading you on a bit. It may not go exactly the way you hope.
was reminded of a guy I knew at work who was always friendly, enjoyed showing his butt and massaging his package but never made a move to encourage me and even turned down drinks invites. One day I went in the rest room and he stood there pissing, finished, turned flashing a hard cock and pushed my head down on it and face fucked me, shot his load in seconds, zipped up and left - never talked about it after, that was it.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
was reminded of a guy I knew at work who was always friendly, enjoyed showing his butt and massaging his package but never made a move to encourage me and even turned down drinks invites. One day I went in the rest room and he stood there pissing, finished, turned flashing a hard cock and pushed my head down on it and face fucked me, shot his load in seconds, zipped up and left - never talked about it after, that was it.

Exactly. My point to @ArioDragna was he might break him down, but it may not go beyond that. If that's all he wants, to get this dude one time, that's fine. But he may lose the friendship over it.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As most of the above has said he is most likely confused about his sexuality or just experimenting and you giving him attention will obviously give him an ego boost. Not to be mean but it most likely will not lead anywhere. Contrary to what a lot of people believe it takes a lot of self reflection and being honest with your self for a guy that perceives himself as straight to go into full blown gay sex. For your own sanity and time just let it go. You are worth more than that. If he wants more let HIM make the next move.

note: not saying stop being friends but just don't initiate anything sexual.

Reactions: Kikilyon1992

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He sounds like a prick to me......he's getting off his way.....
If you are actually interested in this guy......then tell him you don't like to
play games......then tell him to.... Want it? If so...then put out, or shut up....

Hi there. I'm hoping someone could help me as I'm genuinely confused. I've known a straight guy for a long time now and even though he said he's straight, any time I've gone out drinking with him, he's constantly asking me if I find him attractive. And when we met for the first time, we made out for like an hour. But before I finish, I will say that any time it feels like it will lead to something more sexual, it never does. It's like he never has any intention beyond getting an ego boost.

Am I right in assuming this or could he actually like me but be too nervous about going further?

If you made out when first meeting, he sure as hell ain't straight

ArioDragna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Took everyone's advice and made up. We're now hanging at work. No progress in getting him in the bedroom but I'm not pushing it