Advice needed

arsag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, I met a girl and I really like her. We have been for a while together but we haven't been in bed already!I think sooner or later we are going to have sex! The problem is that I lost 2 girls already because I have a small penis. I don't want to disappoint her, so I am thinking of buying a strap on, just in case! What do you think? Is this a good idea or she will get upset?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am afraid cause I already lost 2 girls cause of my small penis

No, you lost 2 girls because of your issues with your small penis.

If you are a semi-decent lay you can work around a small dick. Learn to give head that will curl her toes and change her religion. Up ya finger game to funk bass player levels. Find other ways to get her and you to climax town.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly. Men and their dick issues. Unless you have a micro penis, women don’t care. It’s your attitude about it that turns women off. Already, in these two posts, I wouldn’t fuck you with a rented vagina. Or date you. “My dick is too skinny/short/fat/long/has too much foreskin” blah, blah, blah. It’s a penis, not literally the family jewels.

Learn to love your dick. Fuck with confidence! Eat pussy like it’s your last meal! Finger like Eddie Van Halen! Mentioning your dick size to a potential lover? Real lady boner killer, dude.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Read MickeyLee's post above. She's right.

You need to get over your hangups, and then you can deal with hangups you project on others.

If you believe they broke up with you because of your penis size, then ask yourself did they break up with you because of your insecurity.

However, if they truly broke it off because of a physical attribute, then trust me, you did not need that relationship.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, you lost 2 girls because of your issues with your small penis.

If you are a semi-decent lay you can work around a small dick. Learn to give head that will curl her toes and change her religion. Up ya finger game to funk bass player levels. Find other ways to get her and you to climax town.
+1

This is your answer,@arsag - and the answer to all men feeling inadequate...

arsag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well, it happened! we had sex. I was full of confidence and never shown my issue! After 4 days she told me : "you are a great guy, but we cant go on" I said why? " well... I liked the things you did with your tongue, excited that you swallowed your cum but you have a micro penis, I am sorry" …………..

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Crap. I fell for it, too.
Not me. I knew we'd know for sure whether he needed help or a jerk if I asked my question. I suspected he just needed a wank, but didn't want to mess up someone really in need.

You'd think he'd actually enjoy answering my question.

Dude. If you decide to answer, use numbers, not pictures. Absolutely no pictures.

Reactions: rtg and Dadeboi