Advice needed

Not me. I knew we'd know for sure whether he needed help or a jerk if I asked my question. I suspected he just needed a wank, but didn't want to mess up someone really in need.

You'd think he'd actually enjoy answering my question.

Dude. If you decide to answer, use numbers, not pictures. Absolutely no pictures.

A-fucking-men.

And if I suddenly go quiet on a ANY bullshit thread like this one please don't take my silence as tacit approval.

I'm out the back digging a hole, replacing blades on a sawzall and or greasing the gears on a tub grinder.

Reactions: rtg and AlteredEgo

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think the strap on is a bad idea. It basically says that you’re so insecure you aren’t comfortable having sex with your own penis. I think arrogance is super unattractive but you have to be confident about some things. Pick out a few attributes that make you feel confident-you seem like a considerate, well spoken guy to start with - and just rock with that.

It is almost like you feel certain this relationship is destined to fail, so you want to be the one who can ruin it before it has a chance (with the strap on). It kind of reminds me of when I was too scared of being rejected by a guy, so before he could reject me I would reject him. Yeah don’t go there bro. Best of luck. And being on this website probably won’t help u feel more confident about this area. A lot of the women on here have given you some good advice