Advice on clothing to attract gay tops

x911xxx

Cherished Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some of you might think this is a silly question but I'm going to ask anyways...

After years of being curious I had my first "all the way" bi experience last year and I'm looking for more of them. What could I wear out in public that would get you hot and maybe get you to approach? I thought about starting to wear compression shorts and leggings to the gym - trying to show off my ass(I'm a jock bottom). What clothes would be sexy for gay top men without being too overt?

Andrej_u

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some of you might think this is a silly question but I'm going to ask anyways...

After years of being curious I had my first "all the way" bi experience last year and I'm looking for more of them. What could I wear out in public that would get you hot and maybe get you to approach? I thought about starting to wear compression shorts and leggings to the gym - trying to show off my ass(I'm a jock bottom). What clothes would be sexy for gay top men without being too overt?
Yes, tighter clothes showing off your ass for sure, but also... Let's say some rainbow accessory for example?
Something like that would make me understand that you're either into men, or that you're straight and an ally, so if I tried to kindly approach you, you wouldn't anyway get offended. Either way, makes you more approachable.

The other half of the work is eye contact, which you should reciprocate if you're interested.

xX_APO_Prince_Xx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a bi guy, first thing I look for is looks, you can be the hottest dressed guy but if you're not my type ill feel like I'm staring at a plate of food that I'll likely won't give a second thought after I've ate xD

I personally like cute boyish stuff, I love skinny jeans or nice fitting jeans since I love ass and a nice bulge is cute too, shirts don't matter although I do like nice fitting shirts that form to the pecs and stomach(abs or even nicely toned). I also like shorts and I looooovvvveeee compression wear, mainly compression shirts and shorts since I love seeing nice toned thighs that jiggle a bit when they walk or do something without intentionally trying to be sexy. Any shirt tho is fine with me if the arms are pretty beefy and the chest itself is nicely built.

For underwear, I like jockstraps, especially if they're kinda hidden or you can tell they're being worn, that or maybe bulge thongs since I love seeing the high waist poke out. Swimwear, I like anything that's kinda teasing but still leaves you wondering what's hidden, like I love thongs or short shorts or swim briefs that fit nicely.