Advice on gaining.

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by ryan2010, Oct 29, 2010.

1. ryan2010

ryan2010 New Member

Albums:
    Currently I am about 6.75-7 inches in length, 5.9 inches at base girth, 5.6 inches mid-shaft, and 5 inches behind the glans. I have been jelqing for over three months and have seen slight gains in girth. But what I really want is an increase in length. My goal would be about 7.5 inches. I have been serching around and found a penis tension device from Size Genetics. It says you can see up to 3 inches in length gains and 1 inch in girth. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on these tension devices. Also do you think it would decrease my girth, and if it did decrease my girth could I gain it back by doing manual jelqing after I have gained my desired length. I would also like to a gain in girth towards the head of my penis.

My goal would be 7.5" length, 6-6.25" base girth, 5.75-6" mid shaft, and 5.25-5.5" glans.

Thanks for the advice. I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time on this site and hopefully my new gains.

#1 ryan2010, Oct 29, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  2. ryan2010

ryan2010 New Member

Albums:
    Please any advice is greatly appreciated.

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd rather do manual stretching. It costs nothing and you'll see better results I'd say. Those devices may work but are expensive and definitely won't give you 3" in length.
    Stretching won't result in a loss in girth though. Don't worry about that.

4. D_Crystallized Ginger

it would be interesting to know how much you have gained in girth...

5. Big Al

Gold Member

6. fri2219

fri2219 Member

1) Go back in time
    2) Change your parents and the hormone analogs you were exposed to as an embryo
    3) Profit

Aside from that, you're wasting your time and money.

7. D_Crystallized Ginger

your are wrong..jelquing works..of course it has to be performed safely and comfortably without hoping in fast results...

8. curiousdude

curiousdude New Member

Albums:
    I purchased the extender from Size Genetics and tried using it and just couldn't. For what ever reason I couldn't get it to work. I could never get the tension right or my head would slip out of the sling or it just seemed stupid. I tried returning it. Paid international shipping to send it back within the guarantee period only to have it returned to be 3 weeks later cause the return address didn't exist.

Bottom line, don't buy it. It's not worth the money and there are easier, cheaper and far more effective ways. I'm going to be starting up a PE routine soon, so hopefully the "old fashioned way" works out for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted