Advice on gaining.

ryan2010

Experimental Member
Media
Currently I am about 6.75-7 inches in length, 5.9 inches at base girth, 5.6 inches mid-shaft, and 5 inches behind the glans. I have been jelqing for over three months and have seen slight gains in girth. But what I really want is an increase in length. My goal would be about 7.5 inches. I have been serching around and found a penis tension device from Size Genetics. It says you can see up to 3 inches in length gains and 1 inch in girth. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on these tension devices. Also do you think it would decrease my girth, and if it did decrease my girth could I gain it back by doing manual jelqing after I have gained my desired length. I would also like to a gain in girth towards the head of my penis.

My goal would be 7.5" length, 6-6.25" base girth, 5.75-6" mid shaft, and 5.25-5.5" glans.

Thanks for the advice. I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time on this site and hopefully my new gains.

Last edited:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I'd rather do manual stretching. It costs nothing and you'll see better results I'd say. Those devices may work but are expensive and definitely won't give you 3" in length.
Stretching won't result in a loss in girth though. Don't worry about that.

curiousdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I purchased the extender from Size Genetics and tried using it and just couldn't. For what ever reason I couldn't get it to work. I could never get the tension right or my head would slip out of the sling or it just seemed stupid. I tried returning it. Paid international shipping to send it back within the guarantee period only to have it returned to be 3 weeks later cause the return address didn't exist.

Bottom line, don't buy it. It's not worth the money and there are easier, cheaper and far more effective ways. I'm going to be starting up a PE routine soon, so hopefully the "old fashioned way" works out for me.