Advice on getting over being dickwhipped

lilith969

Just Browsing
Media
**Please read with open mind****
About 3 years ago I met the nicest guy with the biggest cock! I don't know what anyone would call us. We only get together about once a month, have great sex and go back to our normal lives. We are friends and know some of the same people. In that time we have both tried to end it, because we started dating others, but it never lasted.

I'm 100% dick whipped!:frown1:

Now, normal guys seem so small. I think about him even when I'm with others. We are cheating on people that care about us....and no plans to stop. Well, I am ending it with the guy I'm kinda dating, I just wanted to wait until after the holidays. I'm sure part of it is mental, but another part is....I love his cock! I love fucking, sucking and licking every inch of his body.

How the hell do you go back to normal guys???

thick111dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you dont man. i realized i cant be satisfied with a guy whos not at least my size - i always keep thinking that 'it could be so much bigger' when im with guys smaller than me.
for real, what ever you jerk off to is what your into. dont fight it. maybe get over this guy (the was people get over ex-lovers) but you probably wont get overt being a size queen. in fact, at least you know thats what youre into.
i love big dicks, and like i said, unless theyre my size, i dont bother - ive ended enough relationships becasue i wasnt into sex = wasnt into their cock.
i know its awfully shallow to some, but i know what i need to stay sexually satisfied and interested.
people often cheat when they are missing something in their sex life (why they have 'affairs') and i dont want to cheat, so instead, Im honest to myself and the need for a big dick,

dont fight the need for big dick - clearly, all the guys (or most of them) are here b/c of big dicks, who doesnt love a big dick?

lilith969

Just Browsing
Media
Thank You! Your honesty is refreshing. I joined the site because I wanted to learn how to handle his cock better. I never thought size mattered, truth is I was just with the same size guys and never even seen a penis over 6 or 7inches...or for that matter an uncut penis. Such a sheltered life. I hate the label size queen, but I guess I should stop fighting it. Too bad it's so limiting.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. You can't even stop yourself from cheating on people

2. You obviously lie to people you make obligations with

3. You can't stop having sex because you think he's the only guy in the world with a big cock who knows how to use it.

To be frank: Fact of the matter is... You just need to grow the fuck up. But, don't feel bad, you're about on-par with all the rest of humanity, illogical retards with no self-control-what-so-ever. Most people, I find, don't grow up beyond a high school mentality. Sadly.

lilith969

Just Browsing
Media
1. You can't even stop yourself from cheating on people

2. You obviously lie to people you make obligations with

3. You can't stop having sex because you think he's the only guy in the world with a big cock who knows how to use it.

To be frank: Fact of the matter is... You just need to grow the fuck up. But, don't feel bad, you're about on-par with all the rest of humanity, illogical retards with no self-control-what-so-ever. Most people, I find, don't grow up beyond a high school mentality. Sadly.
Thanks, NONE of that had occurred to me. I'm so grateful you took the time to vent your fear of humanity. As much disgust you have for me and the rest of the world ...I bet you hate yourself even more. Kinda sad, kinda amusing...too bad none of that helped with the original question.:smile:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He doesn't want that.

So, the real question is: how can you convince him to exclusively fuck you when you aren't worth more than a monthly pity fuck to him?

The answer is: you're never going to. Again, grow up. Realize he doesn't care for you and realize you should move on before you get in even more deep with his waste of time sex.

lilith969

Just Browsing
Media
So, the real question is: how can you convince him to exclusively fuck you when you aren't worth more than a monthly pity fuck to him?

The answer is: you're never going to. Again, grow up. Realize he doesn't care for you and realize you should move on before you get in even more deep with his waste of time sex.
:confused:no, I don't want him to leave his gf. I want him to be happy! As, I want to be happy.
Honestly, I feel you are a little too emotional to handle this thread. You have missed the key question I asked, projected your fears and made assumptions. Maybe this isn't a thread for you.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
He doesn't want that.

Straightcock4her does have a point. While you are happy to be a fuck on the side it isn't a healthy situation as it seems to be affecting the relationships you have with other people.
However if you are certain you want to keep him around, go and buy yourself a nice big dildo and start enjoying that. And hopefully that combined with an average sized man should keep you satisfied

lilith969

Just Browsing
Media

Straightcock4her does have a point. While you are happy to be a fuck on the side it isn't a healthy situation as it seems to be affecting the relationships you have with other people.
However if you are certain you want to keep him around, go and buy yourself a nice big dildo and start enjoying that. And hopefully that combined with an average sized man should keep you satisfied
Thank you, I had hoped others might have had this issue and I wondered what they did. The question was how to go back to normal size guys and not feel like you are missing something. thank you for the suggestion. I've never been able to handle a dildo, but maybe it's time to learn.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been able to handle a dildo, but maybe it's time to learn.

This may sound retarded because I'm really tired, but is there actually any skill involved with a dildo? I thought you just held it and moved it in and out and around in whatever way feels best. Or put it on the ground or bed or whatever and bounce on it.

It just sounds odd to not know how to use a dildo. It's like a guy not knowing how to use a cock. Guys, in all cases that I know of, only need to know "HAND ON DICK GOES UP AND DOWN" to have a blast, figuratively (and literally if he's a shooter).

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lilith969... please do not brush 'straightcock4her's' comments aside too quickly. I think he makes some valid points which you may wish to think about with a little more objectivity. Perhaps he did not answer your original question, but that may be because the orignal question did not get the heart of the issue. There are others who also lend support to 'Straightcock4her's' post, so please do not ignore what perhaps you do not want to read. I think he is very much 'in the right thread....' YOU seem to be having difficulty with the thread!
As for "How do I go back to normal-sized..." think of the person as a whole being. The dick is only a part. Perhaps when you can have sex on a more intimate level, you will understand that the size is secondary to the experience.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Time and time again when this comes up with straight women (that she has a definite and strong preference for sex with a man with a big cock) people pile in and say 'how can you disrespect men like that', 'a man is more than his cock' and blah blah blah. Look, the woman is just being honest.

thick111dick made a good point - maybe that is just her buzz and she needs to accept it and stop trying to have relationships with men who do not have big cocks. It is limiting - but sometimes we just have to follow our needs and the rest can fall into place.

I understand why people are getting so upset about the cheating thing - but that's not really the issue. Straightcock may have some points in that direction but there is absolutely no need for him to make them so aggressively. Lilith is right, he's not really suiting the thread, maybe if he calmed down and controlled himself he could make a reasonable part of the discussion - but that's not his MO, from what I've seen in the past he's all about 'shouting' his advice from what he considers to be the moral highground. It's not helpful.

Lilith - to try to answer your question: It's difficult. I often state that I have no preference vis-a-vis cock size but then my ex (of a 12 year relationship) was above average and my man now is above average and much girthier than my ex. I haven't fucked small or average in over 13 years but, since being with my current partner, I have noticed when masturbating that I don't get off as easily with my narrower vibes/dildos - I have to change the way I use them. I think that is the key - I don't know whether your lover is long or thick or both but I'm guessing your vagina has gotten used to being stimulated deeper and with different pressures (from stretching to accommodate him). Added to that is the mental and visual stimulation of a big cock - knowing how full you are, feeling the stretch.

Whether you continue seeing your large lover on the side or not is very much your own thing. It is a separate decision that you can only make in the context of whatever relationship you might have with another man. Generally I would say that honesty is always best, but you seem to know that - maybe you could find a man who is OK with an open relationship. Who knows...

As for sexual satisfaction there are a few ways to consider going. Firstly, as thick111 suggested, accept your preference and go with it. A tough choice and it does make for rather a difficult dating scene. Another option is to try different things with your average sized lover - different positions, role playing, sex toys - different things to stimulate you the way you enjoy sex and maybe some new ways too. (suggestion - buy a Clit Pump :wink:) Yet another way is to carry on as you are and, as another poster suggested, introduce larger toys to your solo masturbation, to fill that need that way.

Whatever you choose I wish you the best of luck with it. And don't mind the negative vibes here, Lilith, you're the only person living your life - you get to decide what parts of it need changing and what parts you are OK with.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Thank you, I had hoped others might have had this issue and I wondered what they did. The question was how to go back to normal size guys and not feel like you are missing something. thank you for the suggestion. I've never been able to handle a dildo, but maybe it's time to learn.

Get yourself a nice small vibrator to get your clit all worked up, then when your feeling nice and wet add the dildo. Guaranteed good time

thick111dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

WOW
what awful advice, i see this thread is moving away from helpin with the original question and this comment is just mean.
clearly she needs to get over th\ios particular guy with his big cock, but as far as getting over 'big dick' - it has nothing to do with growing up.

i dated girls till i was 25 - fucking girls was fine and i loved the way they loved my dick, but in the end, i knew i needed a cock (i was alwasy jerking off to cock/guys so clearly that was what i was truely into). and when the first cock i was with lied as being 8" and was actually like 6.5, i was disappointed and knew a guy had to be what i was used to: my size, and ideally bigger.

dont feel brutal for wanting a big cock - ask yourself this: what will make you NOT want a big one? are there some secret procedures or mental training or CHURCH(!) haha?
ive loved a guy and not loved sex with him (and his average cock) and it was brutal. find what makes you happy and horny.

as for the cheating thing... fine, people who cheat may continue to cheat becasue they the act of doing it or some other reason, but also some people only cheat in a moment of weakness/horniness (for a big cock, for example). some also like the sneaking and excitement, but thats not my point, my point was some people stray b/c they sexually ache for something.

hope that clears things up...

and, StraightCock4Her - not sure why your so upset and rude?
do you rationalize that people who obsess over big cocks need to "grow up" so that you can make excuses why your (small) cock has never been well received - "that immature bitch..."
grow up and post some picks (to prove me wrong - this is lpsg.com afterall - either you have a big one, or are into big ones... closet case?)

and stop being such a big dick.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW
what awful advice, i see this thread is moving away from helpin with the original question and this comment is just mean.
clearly she needs to get over th\ios particular guy with his big cock, but as far as getting over 'big dick' - it has nothing to do with growing up.

i dated girls till i was 25 - fucking girls was fine and i loved the way they loved my dick, but in the end, i knew i needed a cock (i was alwasy jerking off to cock/guys so clearly that was what i was truely into). and when the first cock i was with lied as being 8" and was actually like 6.5, i was disappointed and knew a guy had to be what i was used to: my size, and ideally bigger.

dont feel brutal for wanting a big cock - ask yourself this: what will make you NOT want a big one? are there some secret procedures or mental training or CHURCH(!) haha?
ive loved a guy and not loved sex with him (and his average cock) and it was brutal. find what makes you happy and horny.

as for the cheating thing... fine, people who cheat may continue to cheat becasue they the act of doing it or some other reason, but also some people only cheat in a moment of weakness/horniness (for a big cock, for example). some also like the sneaking and excitement, but thats not my point, my point was some people stray b/c they sexually ache for something.

hope that clears things up...

and, StraightCock4Her - not sure why your so upset and rude?
do you rationalize that people who obsess over big cocks need to "grow up" so that you can make excuses why your (small) cock has never been well received - "that immature bitch..."
grow up and post some picks (to prove me wrong - this is lpsg.com afterall - either you have a big one, or are into big ones... closet case?)

and stop being such a big dick.

You... Were you on something when you wrote this? I sure as hell hope so..

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Time. It was never purely sexual with me though, so maybe it would be different for you, as you will always want the same things sexually. I usually fall in love with woman's facial beauty first.

Last edited: