Advice on getting over being dickwhipped

quisin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't listen to all the hater's on this board who feed in to what they've been taught are society's standards. Standards are what YOU decide they are, if you wanna fuck this guy and still be involved with other people then decide to be ok with and except the consequences of your actions, but it sounds like you want more from him than just a sexual relationship, just my opinion, I'm sure it will catch flack in this place. Good Luck.
--Quisin:smile:

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The fact that you only get together once a month means he could care less about you!
But i also understand there are two columns to a human being, choice and nature. Although you have a choice you cannot fight nature. you will probably live your entire life with this fact! We are still pretty much animals and may in fact be this way until we are extinct.

bluesteel81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. You can't even stop yourself from cheating on people

2. You obviously lie to people you make obligations with

3. You can't stop having sex because you think he's the only guy in the world with a big cock who knows how to use it.

To be frank: Fact of the matter is... You just need to grow the fuck up. But, don't feel bad, you're about on-par with all the rest of humanity, illogical retards with no self-control-what-so-ever. Most people, I find, don't grow up beyond a high school mentality. Sadly.
AGREED. Sound like she is just a piece of ass. She needs to stop selling herself short and move on unless she is cool with the situation if so then more power to her.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It suddenly occured to me that humans are so fucking flawed (yeah I know, thats obvious) in that they can say "This is my problem" yet they also tell themselves "I can't fix this problem".

"I've been dick whipped"

Yeah and? Either get on with being dick whipped or go out and find some other cocks and realise that it is all in your head and/or is either an issue or not.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It suddenly occured to me that humans are so fucking flawed (yeah I know, thats obvious) in that they can say "This is my problem" yet they also tell themselves "I can't fix this problem".

"I've been dick whipped"

Yeah and? Either get on with being dick whipped or go out and find some other cocks and realise that it is all in your head and/or is either an issue or not.

This is my opinion as well.

maverick86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You allow him to use you once a month. No man, I repeat, NO MAN will respect a woman who allows herself to be his f*ck toy. There's nothing wrong w/ you liking big cocks. There's nothing wrong w/ you liking this guy in particular and you could've had him had you played your cards right. But it sounds to me like you went into this relationship ass-backwards and lied to yourself about what you needed. Instead of requiring the guy to commit to YOU before you gave up the goods, you f*cked him first b/c it was easy and there's was no possibility of rejection. Hon, that was very cowardly and I think you know that. Now you're paying for it. My advice: don't you dare get involved in a committed relationship w/ anyone else until you've found a worthy replacement for this guy. Otherwise, you're just wasting people's time. While I do not agree w/ the harsh tone taken by some on this thread you do need to grow up. Grown ass women don't get used like this b/c grown ass women let their men know what they need from him BEFORE they're in too deep. Good luck with this. I really hope it works out, believe me. When I was younger and dumber I was in love w/ a woman who was basically getting treated like sh*t by some dude. She was everything to me but nothing to him. Broke my heart. Before you start f*cking this scumball behind the back of the next man who really cares for you, remember what I said.

nubstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, I had hoped others might have had this issue and I wondered what they did. The question was how to go back to normal size guys and not feel like you are missing something. thank you for the suggestion. I've never been able to handle a dildo, but maybe it's time to learn.

I'm not trying to judge or be mean, but maybe you're doing the right thing for your age/maturity level right now... You probably shouldn't get into any serious relationships - your level of commitment isn't fair to your partner(s).

Just don't take too long to realize what's REALLY important in life and relationships (hint: not the size of a cock), or you'll miss out on many opportunities to be happy - especially when you're old and grey. By that point, you'll probably be happy to have ANY functional cock :eek:

Good luck to you

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no offense, and this is just my opinion, but it sounds like you are his booty call and its not worth ruining your love life over one man (or dick).

maybe you should find another man who is also well endowed?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How to stop being dick whipped... that was the original question right?

If you prefer being with men with big dicks, actively seek them. Problem is, you may be missing out on some very special men if that is your main focus.

You are whipped when it comes to this guy. You love his cock, you love how he fucks you, you love the attention he gives you. The thing is, cocks are a dime a dozen. You are putting him up on a sexual pedestal, where he probably doesn't belong. His dick is just a dick. Sounds like the person attached to that dick is not wanting the same as you. You are wrapped around his finger for more than that dick. Are you chasing him because you know you can't have him?

Sounds like he will continue to want you as a fuck buddy until a lady captures his heart. He tells you he will always fuck you, but you know he won't. Will you continue to fuck him when you fall head over heels for the one? I don't think so.

I would also suggest looking at your priorities. Believe me, I enjoy sex, and a lot of it, as often as possible, but I realize there's more to life than cumming on a big cock.

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When you read this thread, i want you to imagine some random lady actually getting dick whipped across the face and then seeking help for it on a message board, cause it damaged her for life :p

not nice, i know. But very funny :)

Last edited: