1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Advice On Making Gay Friends

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by 1129073, Aug 2, 2019.

1. 1129073

1129073 Guest

Hey im 20 and live in the south and just moved and have no lgbt friends and i have been to a few gay clubs and drag shows and i always leave feeling more alone than before because no one talks to me. Is the gay community just hard to get into or am I doing it wrong I just want friends that are like me. Also i havent dated in a long time and i feel like i dont even know how to meet other gay friends let alone partners idk. Any advice?

malakos likes this.
  2. Rockhard76

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just relax dude. Get chatting to the barman, they will know everyone. And will put you at ease. Then they might suggest ppl that you have things in common with, the barman will be your best bet!

3. MusicBear88

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's hard for a lot of people to make friends. I'm very shy when I don't have the benefit of the cyber-barrier between me and the other person until I get to know somebody pretty well. When I go to a gathering, I consider it a personal triumph if I can talk to one person without using an app! In a gay bar or another environment where you're pretty sure that everybody is gay, I've found that eye contact is different. When we're out on the street, we don't make eye contact because somehow we've been conditioned that it's uncomfortable and impolite. But if I'm in Provincetown during Bear Week, at Pride, or in a gay club and I see somebody attractive, I try to make eye contact, not as a way of saying that I want to do anything with them (though I might!) but because eye contact and a smile can make somebody else feel flattered and complimented. It can be a challenge, but it's also a fairly easy first step to take. Once you've made eye contact, try saying "hello." If they say "hello" back, try saying something else. One step at a time.

malakos and eddybish like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice