Advice on Prostate Massagers

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I just read an item in Muscle and Fitness (!) about prostate massagers, in particular the DrErector. I'd never even heard of these before, but the idea is interesting..... the DrErector was being touted for promoting harder erections. But Bearded Wolf, I'm like you --- I've never been able to get any enjoyment from having my prostate rubbed -- always wondereed if there was something wrong with me since msot guys seem to get off on it.
But gotta admit, the link from Stretchinit about the guy who cums hands free was pretty damn awesome.

I tried one and it was your basic thin vibrator that's very thin and designed for prostate stimulation and it didn't do anything for me but I'm not into internal prostate stimulation or receptive anal sex.

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am in the Progasm Club for life. I did make a modification to it. There is a handle on the back that ends up in the crack of your rear end, and is noticable through a pair of briefs. I filed that down. I will insert it and wear it while being in and around the house. Nobody has seen it, or known its there. Hell, I even wore it to the movies a few times. While sitting and using my PC muscles, I get the stimulation both on my prostate and my hole, as I love to feel it stretch. The part in the front, if you aren't sitting on something hard, will move back and forth and stimulate from the outside.
For me, I will eventually start to leak copious amounts of precum, so you may have to do something about that. Once I have had enough, I go to my bedroom, and like the directions say, lay on your side, one leg pulled up to your chest and move your PC. I have had hands free orgasms this way after about using 6 times. I can't say enough about them, give one a try.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
2 versions of Aneros but like someone above said, you have to be patient. I got close to the Big O only once. The Progasm, released since I tossed the other 2 in the trash due to just too much work, has high reviews on Amazon. However, seems to be a problem reaching orgasm with it too.
Yes, Amazon has most of these in the Health and Personal Care department. Scroll down to see what other customers bought and read reviews.

Doc Johnson's Pleasure Wand is an interesting concept but has a tendency to jam up against the curve causing discomfort and pain but the vibrating options are good.

Tantus Pro Touch also not a memorable experience but it has been too long since I used it but it slips out too easily.

Rude Boy has battery issues and is a bit too flimsy.

Good things come in small packages, the Pandora. It is good becase it is not flimsy and because it has 7 different vibrations but keeping the battery in and/or getting it to work as well as keeping the Pandor in takes the fun out of it. You have to sit on it to keep it in. I don't often want to use an artificial toy but I tend to grab this one if I do. It is small because its design is only for reaching the prostate.

Most of these require you to manually manipulate the device either from the beginning or throughout your session. Some require you to hold it in or it pops out. Some you have to sit on. I remember with the Aneros, I had to contort myself into some type of position and then stay there and move in a certain way in order to get close to the hands-free Big O. Most have some type of battery issue, either falls out, won't turn on, or difficult to find replacements. Most of them (except the Aneros) are too flimsy but the Pandora is not large enought to get flimsy.

Also, most of these seem to cause some un-wanted after effects, like those you would have from BPH (even though I don't have it); that is, difficulty urinating and some lower abdominal discomfort. I asked a gay doctor about this and he said that if you are not totally relaxed and remain that way throughout or if you clench down at all when a toy or even when a real cock is in there, it can cause muscle fatigue and things just might not work at 100% for a day or so. You will also feel discomfort for a day or so if you bump up against the curve.

I prefer to top but it's always good to be prepared to switch roles for variety and the real thing is preferred to any toy because there is little preparation and it is much easier to talk to a human being telling them what they are doing right instead of having to concentrate on trying to find the right spots with your hands for each different toy.

Anyone try the Men's Prostate Pleaser?

Last edited:

spermaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use my wife's g-spot vibrator to strip the fluid from my prostate. I can dump a huge load this way and since an ejaculation doesnt occur I stay horny and can enjoy the semen. When you first start milking it feels like pee is about to dribble out and you have the urge to clench up to stop it... Don't. Relax and let the fluid flow. You'll be suprised to see it's white goo dripping from you cock. Form your own opinion on the proceedure. Google it, read about it. I find it stimulating and healthy and have been milking my prostate for years. It's a great way to enjoy the semen. Milk on a mirror or a magazine for kicks.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i got all versions of the aneros line. expensive, get the Nero brand
bigger. better external pressure cause of the round ball design at the end
hands down (literally) hand free orgasms are possible

I agree but I like the Titus model the best. The ridges add just the right amount of additional stimulation. I'm trying to convince them to change the prostate massager portion to match the ball design that is used on the perinium portion. The ball bearing would roll to massage the prostate and you could also achieve an up and down massage, too.
I've never used any of the stainless steel devices but they are supposedly the best. Since Nexus already uses the stainless ball bearing for the perinium they could gain a new group of customers if they added them on the other end.

D_PhilMi_DrillMee

Just Browsing
Media
DILLIGAF0308: 22 days ago
HERE IS TH TOY I LIKE http://store.thetwistedbear.com/product_info.php?cP…… IT IS WONDERFULLLLLLLL !!! My Report On My New Toy !¡ This thing is great !¡ I got semi-hard then slipped it on over my cock and balls then she went down on me and sucked me tell I was hard I just about lost it a few times and she told me 2 cum in her mouth but I wanted to penetrate her and then I did BOY O BOY LET ME TELL U every Time I thrust into her my ass would tighten up and the toy got pushed in deeper and would b rub against my Prostate Man O Man did it feel good !¡ The only bad thing is I didn't last very longbut when I did Cum I blew twice as much Cum !¡ I just wish I would have had this toy years ago !¡ Can't wait 2 use it again !¡ Hope that helps let me know if u have any more questions also let me know if anyone gets one and what u think of it !¡