Advice on pumping

wiecksewitte

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hiya,

I am totally New to pumping, and after a lot of research im finally ready to go.

The only question I have is which pump i need to use. Im average size (around 7x6) but I would like to achieve good result.

Which size i should aim for, with pressure gage or not etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It is always best to get a gauge for a pump if you wan to do it seriously, now being at 6 inches girth (is that base of thinnest?) you might be best with a 9 x 2.25 but if that is at your thickest point a 9 x 2 might be good.

You need to start with session of no more than 15 mins at 5 hg or lower. Then overtime you can see what you are comfortable with.
I gained around an inch in length and 0.5 in girth over a year and a half but that is a lot of length which isn't common, you will only likely see girth gains.

And any gains will takes months to see, you need to do it routinely every other day at least to see any permanent gains, otherwise you will only get temporary swelling.
Regards,
King

It's all trial and error. I'm always told you must not do this and must not do that lol. I pump for couple of hours or more at times up to 20 hg then down to 5hg and back up. Everyone's different. You will find your way, just play around until you are happy.

Johnny0959

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with the good advice above and would emphasize that going slow with low pressure and gradually building over time and sessions is best. Pressure that feels stronger than a gentle pleasurable tug is probably too much. You'll be able to handle more with warm ups, practice and experience. Too much pressure can quickly give you painful blisters on the head of your cock as well as really darken the entire shaft for a very long time. Take it low and slow.

Melo11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree, bathmate gadgets is better, but there is nothing wrong with simple dry extenders. If you'll choose the second - take care of good lube (coconut like a example)

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Agree, bathmate gadgets is better, but there is nothing wrong with simple dry extenders. If you'll choose the second - take care of good lube (coconut like a example)
And he is back at posting the same response to every thread!

Melo11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean if I'll post only unique, I would do it very rarely. I'm not expert in it, I know some stuff, but still...

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You keep spamming about bathmate specifically while linking it.

No wonder that other troll thinks everyone on this forum is a salesman.

Melo11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'm not selling anything! I post link of BM to show the place I've bought it, but I have no money for it...
I wish I have such contract

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
And he is back at posting the same response to every thread!

Melo11=marinera. He got banned on numerous boards with this nonsense.He bad mouths BM under marinera and pushes them under melo11. He's a weirdo. He banned 1,200+ members on TP during his reign of loser terror on TP. In just one year he turned a very popular busy board to a ghost town. Time to go Marinera..as I said..no one's buying.

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Melo11=marinera. ......He bad mouths BM under marinera and pushes them under melo11. He's a weirdo. ...
Hilarious. Why don't you tell to the mods that? If that was true I would been banned. Probably you'll start shouting that I am the owner of lpsg.org also, when you'll be banned again from here? Get out of your madness.

.... He banned 1,200+ members on TP during his reign of loser terror on TP. In just one year he turned a very popular busy board to a ghost town. .....
Really? Let's see:
"
Thundersplace.Org - Info
favicons

thundersplace receives about 5,753 unique visitors and 20,136 (3.50 per visitor) page views per day which should earn about $46.02/day from advertising revenue. Estimated site value is $72,940.49. According to Alexa Traffic Rank thundersplace.org is ranked number 105,216 in the world and 0.00125% of global Internet users visit it. This site has Google page rank of 3. Site is hosted in San Francisco, CA, 94107, United States and links to network IP address 104.24.18.53.
thundersplace.org.hypestat.com: thundersplace.org Site Info
:D

Now, hard question: if Thundersplace, with 5,673 unique visitors per day, is dead, how alive is lpsg.org, which has 28 unique visistors per day, according to the same source? So, I deserve the blame for having raised Thundersplace to this level, I think I can live with it lol.

And.... "His reign of terror?" :rolleyes: Too many comics, not enough school.

With your retarded lies, frustration and paranoic thoughts you are becoming grotesque.

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
Hilarious. Why don't you tell to the mods that? If that was true I would been banned. Probably you'll start shouting that I am the owner of lpsg.org also, when you'll be banned again from here? Get out of your madness.

Really? Let's see:
"
Thundersplace.Org - Info
favicons

thundersplace receives about 5,753 unique visitors and 20,136 (3.50 per visitor) page views per day which should earn about $46.02/day from advertising revenue. Estimated site value is $72,940.49. According to Alexa Traffic Rank thundersplace.org is ranked number 105,216 in the world and 0.00125% of global Internet users visit it. This site has Google page rank of 3. Site is hosted in San Francisco, CA, 94107, United States and links to network IP address 104.24.18.53.
thundersplace.org.hypestat.com: thundersplace.org Site Info
:D

Now, hard question: if Thundersplace, with 5,673 unique visitors per day, is dead, how alive is lpsg.org, which has 28 unique visistors per day, according to the same source? So, I deserve the blame for having raised Thundersplace to this level, I think I can live with it lol.

And.... "His reign of terror?" :rolleyes: Too many comics, not enough school.

With your retarded lies, frustration and paranoic thoughts you are becoming grotesque.

Riiiight dummy..like those can't be manipulated.

If it really gets 5k+ visits a day(which is complete BS) then 99.999999% of those "visitors" sure don't post because it's as close to dead as dead can be. They had to boot your shill fat ass out due to the fact you banned so many people (based on petty garbage)that if they allowed you to continue the last 10 posters would be gone. And why you even protected that shill board? They booted your useless ass out and you coming back baby bitch.

But nice try spanky. Next time try a little harder. No one is buying your shit you shill.I already told you that.