Advice on Purchasing Cockring

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Boeing Boink, Jan 10, 2011.

1. D_Boeing Boink

D_Boeing Boink New Member

I am considering acquiring a cockring. Would like any advice or imput as the kind to get. Leather? Velcro? Beaded Loop? Etc Etc. Etc. I appreciate any help

2. HardRock_702

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been wondering the same thing! Been wanting a cockring for awhile but no idea what to get. I know those solid metal rings scare me.

3. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd get the thick rubber ones. Even with the rubber one, I've gotten it on really tight places where I needed it off ASAP and it took a lot of work, but I was still able to stretch it just enough to remove it. Cause each of my balls barely fits through when they are really loose so its hard when some things happen.

4. hardmuscle399

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I really like the stainless steel cock rings. The weight looks and feels hot ( though is challenging on these cold winter days)

5. dbjones1969

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    dont have a lot of experience with metal or steel but the LELO BO and the LELO TOR are both rubber cock rings with a rechargeable (just plug it in - no batteries), detachable vibrator - can be worn in front of or behind balls... I LOVE mine... and so does my wife... amazing - check them out... :) just my 2 cents...

6. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if you go to a sex shop any guy will tell you that you should basically be able to get one small finger (pinky) under the ring once you have it on- so that you can slip it off if you need to in a panic situation.

For sizing, start with a rubber ring and once you know what your circumference size is you can invest in a more expensive ring: from a rubber gasket to an inexpensive ring to a more expensive (heavier) ring. Don't be afraid of a metal ring, just invest in something you know you will actually wear.

It's also nice to have a leather ring that snaps on that can be removed with a snap, as well as a neoprene ring that is very comfortable. The rubber ones are cheap and easy to remove (or cut off) if needed, but I don't find them very comfortable because they can rub on your skin.

Of the styles I own, my favorite is my teardrop. I like the weight- and the shape creates a big bulge. It's fun to wear.

7. HardRock_702

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The teardrop sounds cool. have a link to it, or where to get one?

8. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

My favorite one is a leather one with adjustable snaps ... easy on, easy off, and I like the leather over metal or neoprene. Here's a pic of me erect with my leather cock ring, and wearing a leather ring with a semi.

There's a bunch of good older threads on this subject here at LPSG. Feel free to use the search option in the black navigation bar at the top of the page.

#8 D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  9. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Used to wear the type that held the entire package - got uncomfortable. Now I use the neoprene type which fits great around the base of cock. One thing to keep in mind - "different strokes for different folks" - You will find the right one - BUT not too tight!!! Enjoy.

10. ThickMeatJacker

ThickMeatJacker New Member

Albums:
    a good place that i have had good luck buying cock rings is a place called Cockrings Online. I would start with a leather snap style one, esepcially if you have never used one. I would try that and get used to the constriction and as to what feels good and what is too tight and how to tell the difference between the two. Then move up to a solid silicone ring. I have one on in one of my pictures here. It fits nice and has a bit of stretch. Then once you are really comfortable with that, measure your self several time and think about metal. Start bigger than once you need. Once you have it on, it isn't coming off if you have an erection....

11. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    If you like metal cockrings here is where I buy them for practically NOTHING. I go to the local hardware store and head to the "Nautical Supplies". There you'll probably find an entire wall of brass o-rings in varying sizes. All for the price of between 99 cents and 2 bucks.

12. D_Quillan Quickie

D_Quillan Quickie New Member

I definitely love my adjustable leather cock ring and ball splitter. I can wear it as just a cock ring or as a cock ring with a ball sac divider or cock ring, ball sac divider and ball splitter. I always have to wear it on the looser setting because of my size, but it's so worth it. Makes my cock feel nice and secure with a constant tight squeeze. I like to wear just the cock ring part of it under my jeans sometimes, when I'm extra horny. I couldn't recommend it any more. Here's one of my pics:

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/107459d1286303018-big-hairy-cock-img_5735-jpg
    http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/84864d1266300895-my-thick-hairy-cock-its-img_5732-jpg

13. HardRock_702

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    @bighairycock: that looks very hot! never thought about a ball sac divider... looks fucking hot. do they work with lower hanging nuts too?

14. D_Quillan Quickie

D_Quillan Quickie New Member

I would assume that they would. Mine hang pretty low when nice and loose. I think the lower and looser, the better. I feel like such a horse with that thing on. I can't imagine having a thin metal or plastic ring. I like the thick leather straps with their snaps. It absorbs my sweat and smells great afterwards.

15. JMeister

JMeister Member

Draft saved Draft deleted