Advice on Sexual supplements / herbals / vitamins

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Dendrilite, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Dendrilite

Dendrilite Member

Albums:
    Hey guys,
    I would really like to take some supplements to give me love life an extra kick. I am a healthy 26 year old, I am already very horny and get very regular and strong erections, I currently don't produce pre-cum which I would really LOVE to. I shoot my load a long distance (up onto or over my own face), but it's not always a huge load!

I would like:
    * A bigger dick (but there ain't no supplements that can give you that, i know) hahahahahaha
    * Bigger balls
    * Bigger flacid size, I am a real grower (2" flaccid to 6"x5.5" errect, so I'm not embarrassed in the gym locker)
    * Bigger loads (like Peter North)
    * More Pre-cum

I have been thinking about experimenting with the below supplements, what do you guys think? I've heard people say they've increased their load substantially, and some say they've got a more plump/chubby hanging flaccid state?
    What have been your experiences on these supplements? I am from the UK and am buying off of ebay, as I've not got huge amounts of money and no health stores near me.

* L-Arginine
    * NO2, NOX, NOX2
    * Saw Palmetto
    * Pygeum bark extract
    * MACA
    * Yohimbe (2% bark extract)
    * Ashwagandha root
    * Catuaba bark
    * Extenze

I have also found a product called V-Rex(which contains a mix of Yohimbe,Saw Palmetto,L-Arginine,Catuaba,Horny Goat Weed,Tribulus Terrestris, Billberry, Avena Sativa, Eurycoma longifolia and Maca. However it doesn't state the concentration of each of these ingredients!

by the way I am also involved in foreskin restoration and do 50 Kegels daily as well as using a penis pump sporadically. Plus I have started weight training at the gym and want to body-build.

Cheer for any advice or input,
    Rob

2. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Damn, dude. Can't say you're not dedicated!

I can't speak to the supplements because I've never used them. I think kegels could only (possibly) help, not hurt you. Some people have their pet foods (e.g., celery) and drinks (4000 glasses of water a day). Some say exercise helps. Avoiding smoking, drugs and excessive use of alcohol is good for your body. Recently someone said sodas put the damper on the ejaculations. First I'd heard of that. I've not really tried any of these things, but I bet if I did, it wouldn't change my performance much.

Bottom line, The biggest factor is still genetics. Some people have big wangs. Some have small ones. Some very, very hard. Some soft and squishy. Some are ugly, some are handsome. Some spurt powerful, voluminous and beautiful ejaculations. Some do one or more of those things, but not all of them. Some don't do any of them. Maybe those in the last category there get the really, really huge and handsome dicks. Who knows.

Everybody's got something they're missing. That's what makes us human. As does the striving for that which we don't have. Good luck in your quest. But you'll be a happy stud regardless.

Out

#2 SilverTrain, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  3. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    Buy the book The Hardness Factor, it's all about keeping you dick hard and your body healthy

#3 NightFish, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  4. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Rize 2 (the Occasion) is an amazing product. Check it out! There is also L-arganine, Maca, HGW, etc. etc.

5. D_Dougie Styall

D_Dougie Styall New Member

GNC's Arginmax is inexpensive and it's helped me a bit

6. souncool

souncool New Member

Albums:
    I am on Maca root and horny goat weed.
    Age 37 and have no problems going like I use to when i was in my 20's

been on it for 3 months now. All paid for via amazon.

7. jackhappy

jackhappy New Member

I have tried all the "suppliments" that dendrilite mentioned above and the only change I notice was in my bank balance - it shrank. I have come to the realization that at age 78, my cock ain't gonna get hard any more, and instead of increasing in size, it is shrinking. Use what you have before age takes control.

8. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Honestly - What my herb doc has me on has helped quite a bit - and it promotes a Heallthy balance in your body.
    They are expensive..but they really help with my testosterone supplementation.
    I don't get the rage that I would normally get..so it helps.

Testralin by Metagenics
    2 per day. Morning, evening.
    A-Z Products List | Metagenics | Testralin

I paid $53.75 at my compounding pharmacy. I tried shopping around, but could not find it cheaper. Not too many places were charging more either.
    but...I do know that it helps to balance out my treatment, and it was prescribed by a doctor..not some fly by night sales rep.

Draft saved Draft deleted