Advice on Straight Friend

itskyleemarie123

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I need some advice on something that’s been going on for a little over the last year with one of my buddies. He’s one of my best friend’s husbands. He could 100 pass with no indication of being any type of gay, bi, etc. He’s told me before about getting pegged, things he’s done with his wife, etc. One night my friend (his wife) told me that he cross dresses and likes to get fucked by guys. She knows about this and is OK with it as they have a semi-open relationship. I got drunk at a party the other night and finally told him that I knew about this. He was super cool and told me pretty much everything and was genuinely happy to get it off his chest. I told him I thought it was hot and wanted to participate.. lol. He pretty much told me he would and showed me pictures of him in cross dress and also pics of his cock. We’re good buddies and I told him I’m someone who can keep a secret and still be friends no matter what. Now all I can think of is this conversation and how fucking bad I want to pound him. He’s a horrible texter with basically no social media that he uses and I want to talk about this again sooo bad. any ideas of how to subtly bring it up again?

BadDecision

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Soooo he likes having sex with guys or only likes getting pounded when his wife watches/is around? I didn't quite get it

If the former then a) something tells me he is not straight and b) just invite him over to fuck, he pretty much already agreed according to your story

If the latter then ask his wife to arrange it, she is your friend

D

deleted4255491

Soooo he likes having sex with guys or only likes getting pounded when his wife watches/is around? I didn't quite get it

If the former then a) something tells me he is not straight and b) just invite him over to fuck, he pretty much already agreed according to your story

If the latter then ask his wife to arrange it, she is your friend
Agreed! Just go for it.

malhorne42

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Easy, invite him over for a night. (any excuses, watching sport, playing poker, having a drink, telling him you need to have a drink after a hard day)
Then when he comes in, make sure to present him a nice little dress with black panties laying on the couch.
Give him a drink and tell him it is his size.
Tell him that you liked his pics last time, and now you are ready to see how cute he gets in this dress.
If you are insistent enough, he will change. Then it is up to you how you get to pound that sissy.

And make sure to tell us about it. (of course, a nice pics sometimes says more than a thousand word)

From all i get from your story, he left the ball in your quarter boy, it is time you kick it and fuck him good.

C4junG0n3_BAD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
don't shit where you eat.
I'm with this guy.

Sex complicates a relationship. every time. What if the wife wants to get involved? Will you be ok with that development? Your profile says you're 100% gay. Will you go down on your female friend? There are so many things that can go wrong and more than likely they will go wrong. I was say this. How much does either friendship mean to you? Are you willing to lose either one or both?

That's not drama. I've seen it happen. I've been in situations that just went to shit at breakneck speed. The bigger question is if this woman is indeed your friend, why are you crushing on her husband. That doesn't seem very friendly to me.

DAVE08114

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't over complicate it.
Fill him booze and flatter him. May take more than one occasion.
The big snag is it's your friend's husband.
I'd say she wouldn't approve. With detached strangers that they likely will see once and never gain.
With close friends, it'd be a different matter.
I'd drop the matter.