Advice On Taking An 8x6" Penis Anally

chibidusk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello everyone! Long-time lurker, first-time poster...

Instead of searching throughout several-hundred threads, looking for one which was similar to the advice I needed, I thought it would be easier to create my own.

---

4 Months ago, I started my first relationship with a man who I am absolutely attracted to, both physically and mentally. For the majority of the relationship, I have taken the role as the "top", penetrating him. I have an average-sized penis, around 7" length and of a slightly less-than-average girth (I have not measured...) and he is able to take it quite easily. Usually just spit is used as lubrication, and I rarely ever have to start slowly.

A few weeks in, I had asked if I could "bottom" for him. We started out in a typical position, with both of us on our sides. He used spit, and started putting it in. He took it very slow, and while it hurt a bit, the pain was nothing too extreme. Once I had gotten the entire shaft in, and he began going faster, it felt incredible. No pain, just intense pleasure. Like the title of this thread indicates, I have measured him at 8" length & 6" girth, although we both suspect these numbers increase to 9x7" during peak arousal.

After this time of him penetrating me, I used the bathroom afterward and found blood in my stool. I thought this was incredibly typical, as he had likely stretched me and possibly tore something in the process.

There were a few other times in the next few weeks where he acted as the "top" again. The process was similar; he would use spit for lubrication, and slowly slide it in. As each time occurred, the pain would get greater upon initial penetration, and it would be followed by slight bleeding when using the bathroom directly after the act.

We purchased a tube of no-name vaseline product to use as lube on-the-cheap. He has begun "topping" more-often-then-not recently, and thus I am inquiring in this thread:

How can I make anal sex easier?

Here is a description of our current situation...

We squeeze a few lines of it (the no-name vaseline) on to the head of his dick, and rub it in. I squeeze some onto my fingers and slide them into my anus. He lays on his back, and I sit on it with my back facing his face. We have to go incredibly slow, until the head of his penis is in, and then a bit faster until the shaft is in. I leave it in, not moving, to let my ass expand. After a minute or two, he can then move slowly, and then increase his speed over time. It hurts until he begins to go fast, which at that point, the pleasure is so great that I cannot feel pain any longer. It feels incredible and satisfying from that point forward.

My question is... Is there a way to speed up the process? It's a CHORE to bottom for a penis this size, with our current set-up. I want to eliminate the need for me to sit on it, and SLOWLY slide down on it. If at all possible, I want him to be able to push it in within a 25-second period of time. Not our current 5-10 MINUTE start-up.

What can I do to achieve this? My ass is faced with incredible pain right now. It always hurts a lot. (And I mean a LOT, I'm not a wimp. The pain is so great.) Do you recommend that we use actual lubricant? Perhaps I should get a dildo, and warm up while he is not around? Should I bottom every night for a 2 week period, and my ass will naturally stretch out and remain that way?

Help LPSG!

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh dear sweet man....You are indeed a trooper. I'll let you in on my experience and give you my best advice. I've had a guy who was at least 8.5x6. When he topped me, he went all the way in in one fell swoop. I came about 5 seconds later. lol I'm not entirely sure how I was able to take it like that...However here's what led up to it. Lots of good foreplay, both of us being very aroused and excited, making out while he fingered me, using a GOOD LUBE!!!! and basically getting both of our minds stoked up to it happening. It's as much about your mental status as it is your physical preparation. We were both very ready mentally and physically.
So that was my huge cock experience..........

NOW! let me break it down to you how things work. As much as people will say "i have to sit on it first" that is the absolute worst way to start. I don't care what you think LPSG, anatomically, technically, practically and mechanically it is the WORST way to start. The best way for me (and I believe the best way period) Is face down. If your partner will rim you, DO IT! It's a great way to set your mindset that you are feeling pleasure there, and it makes you want more. Move on to a good silicone lube like ID Glide Millenium and fingers. Start with fingering yourself, because you know what feels good and you can get yourself relaxed a lot easier than he can. Then let him continue to pleasure with his fingers. When you feel like you're good and loosened up and want to try it, roll over on your stomach, legs together, let him start to slowly push against your ass, make sure there's ample lube but not sloppy lube. and as he pushes you'll relax, and as you relax he'll be able to go in. go in and out by just a couple inches as the lube gets spread inside, and you relax more. then go for it. get him all the way in, and go slow for a little while. and if you are both really really into it, and in the right frame of mind it should go pretty smoothly. He should be able to go in and out easily BEFORE you change positions.
That's my 2 cents, if you would like to know why NOT to start any other way, i.e. sitting on it, I'll gladly explain it.

:)

chibidusk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the advice. :) We'll definitely pick up a quality lube and try your suggested position for the next time.

I can see why our current position probably isn't for the best. Just recently we've come across a problem. Due to his length, when I begin to sit on it and try and push it in - his penis bends slightly, which causes him to loose his erection. It's incredibly frustrating trying to push it in, only to have it bend instead of penetrate, haha.

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Absolutely, dont go cheap on the lube, and DO NOT use a vaseline type grease as lube. There are plenty of store brand substitutes for astroglide and such (like at CVS, it is a bit less costly than astroglide).

I use a basic layer of astroglide gel on his cock and in my ass, followed by the more liquid astroglide on top of the gel (the liquid is slipperier and the gel is more lasting). I like to be fucked for a long period when I find a top who wont just shoot after a few strokes.

I have a regular 9x6 who fucks me at least once a week, and I always prepare myself before he arrives, by lubing and inserting 2, then 3, then 4 fingers. And don't just push the fingers in, you have to use the fingers to stretch your sphincter. I then use an anal tool (not like a dildo, this tool has three progressive thicknesses, up to a 2" diameter. When he arrives and I suck him to maximum staff, I am totally ready for him to just push it right in and the rest is glory halleluyah!:biggrin1:

chibidusk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh gosh, that's a lot of work, haha. I've only ever managed to get 2 of my own fingers in... but I guess if I can manage to fit him in, albeit painful, I should be able to get 3 or 4 in and it would be less painful since I'm in absolute control.

How would I go about using my fingers to stretch? I thought just inserting them would help... bit you seem to be hinting at doing more with them. Slowly move them apart while inside? Ouch! Haha.

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How would I go about using my fingers to stretch? I thought just inserting them would help... bit you seem to be hinting at doing more with them. Slowly move them apart while inside? Ouch! Haha.

Yes that is exactly what you need to do. just putting two fingers in your ass doesnt do much if you are expecting a 6 inch girth in there. You dont have to do the dildo thing if you really can get 4 fingers in there, but really push out the sides of the sphincter when you've got the first 2 fingers in.

I like the dildo because it makes me good and ready to receive. If you compare the time it takes (as you say ten minutes or so) to get over the pain and really feel him in you I think you would find it worth while. Also if you use the dildo or anal tool for regular training you are much less likely to bleed from being fucked.

6 inches is big but it is not a super killer.

Good luck with your continuing sexual enjoyment.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ummmm, no one is addressing his bleeding problem. Anyway that is comfortable for you to begin is fine. Why do you have a 25-second want to get it in window? If he is as large as you say he is, and you are not an experienced bottom, just him "shoving it in" even with a good lube doesn't help the "initial entry" pain. I disagree with one above poster about getting on top of him while he is on his back. Once your ass gets used to his dick, you can do anything once you are relaxed and not in pain. Why rush? Rushing means quick endings sometimes....take your time, relax, lube for sure, and if it hurts like hell, pain is always there to tell you something. While once in awhile a bit of blood may be normal, to have it happen each time tells me he is literally tearing you apart OR you may actually get hemorrhoids from veins swelling inside your anus causing them to rupture. Pain tells you something isn't right. Pay attention to it.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You could always work your way up to it with a butt plug... Or just deal with the minute or two of pain and take it like a man. I know when I had a virgin ass, I lost it to a guy with a penis as thick as me (6") and it fucking hurt for a few minutes, then it felt wonderful.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sounds like you are the btm now... love these stories where guys take a big dick and they get turned!!!

honestly bro... lube lube lube.... poppers might help too

D_Bertrand Ballfloot

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 8.5x6 and I have a difficult time finding bottoms who can handle mine. Often I have to pull out and this is especially true with Asian buys who I am attracted to. I have a photo of my cock hard and soft on my profile plus my size. But when I turn up the first time they often tense up and are convinced that I'm too big. So the first rule is to get them to relax. Talking and foreplay. Then I tell them I'm only going to put half of my cock inside them, which also helps them relax. Then I use good lube. For first timers I tell them (when they say they don't want to be fucked by me) that they can sit on my cock and control how deep they go. Then we go slowly inch by inch and I'm quite excited by that.

The I start playing with their cock to get them excited and forget about what they have up their ass. At some point they either get brave and sit on the whole thing, or chicken out and give me a hand job.

When they get brace and take the whole thing it is quite exciting because I know my cock is going where other cocks have never been.

spitandshovelover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree about good lube. Take it from a veteran receiver of fists, that you can make this easier by exercising your anus with gradually larger toys. I'd start with a toy a little smaller than his dick and work your way up to using a toy just a little larger than his dick.

The advantage of using toys on your own time, is that you have complete control. Take your time, take deeeeep breaths, use lots of lube and play for extended periods of time. You can teach your anus to stretch when you want it to (and no, it won't make you loose).

Once you can comfortably use a toy a little larger than his dick, he should slide in with no problems.

Additionally, if you know you're going to bottom for him, warm up with your toys before he gets there. Like any muscle, the anus benefits from a little warm up before you exercise it.

Enjoy.

chibidusk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for all of the responses!

I recently purchased a water-based anal lube, and have used it twice so far. The first time I was very reserved about the amount, using only a little as it was quite expensive. The sex was AMAZING, the best sex I have ever had (well, until...) - I have no idea if the lube helped that or not. There was still pain, incredible pain, however. The lube felt very hot inside of me, almost a light burning sensation. When he penetrated me, it was the same as usual... but what was new is that it continued hurting even while he was fucking me for the first 5 minutes or so. That is not usual... but it didn't really matter. After those 5 minutes, something changed, and it felt INCREDIBLE. My body might have been getting used to the lube, perhaps?

The second time, just last night, was a revelation. I used a heavy helping of lube, and spread it all over his head and shaft. Then I used another helping and rubbed it over my anus and pushed it inside a bit with my fingers. I sat on it, him laying down and me facing away - my back to him - and just took it. I was slow, sliding down millimetre by millimetre, but I got it fully in without having to lift myself up or take a break.

Usually how it works is, I start... it hurts, I lift up, I try again... intense pain, repeat, etc. Until my ass is teased enough and I can force it in incredibly slowly.

Last night, though... man... I was super proud of myself, haha! It slide in with pain, but very easily and in less then 30 seconds. Once in, the pain was only there for another few seconds until the pleasure overtook all of my senses. Best sex ever.

Oh, and PS. It was the first time I took it anal, in a doggie-style position. Fuck me, is that ever a blessing. If you haven't had the chance to do this with a well-endowed man, please do! It is an INCREDIBLE feeling, having it slide all the way in. You think "Oh, it's in... this feels nice..." and then it keeps sliding, and sliding, and you're like "Shit, is it endless?" Haha! I can't describe the feeling. It curved downward and it was just so sensational... that sliding down, I felt everything... I rarely actually feel his cock sliding in and out of me (the pleasure or pain makes sure of that!) but here I could feel everything.

dombear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lube and patience is my advice. My partner is about the same dimensions as yours and that's all I can recommend. Foreplay is your friend. Lubes come in varying consistancies, and I prefer thicker types as they provide more of a buffer for more active sex. Losening up is key, and as others have said before fingers stretching your butt beforehand is preferable, and rimming can also help. Pain and blood is usually a sign that your not loosened or lubed up enough, so be patient and generous with the lube.

lpsgnooby

1st Like
Media
Oh dear sweet man....You are indeed a trooper. I'll let you in on my experience and give you my best advice. I've had a guy who was at least 8.5x6. When he topped me, he went all the way in in one fell swoop. I came about 5 seconds later. lol I'm not entirely sure how I was able to take it like that...However here's what led up to it. Lots of good foreplay, both of us being very aroused and excited, making out while he fingered me, using a GOOD LUBE!!!! and basically getting both of our minds stoked up to it happening. It's as much about your mental status as it is your physical preparation. We were both very ready mentally and physically.
So that was my huge cock experience..........

NOW! let me break it down to you how things work. As much as people will say "i have to sit on it first" that is the absolute worst way to start. I don't care what you think LPSG, anatomically, technically, practically and mechanically it is the WORST way to start. The best way for me (and I believe the best way period) Is face down. If your partner will rim you, DO IT! It's a great way to set your mindset that you are feeling pleasure there, and it makes you want more. Move on to a good silicone lube like ID Glide Millenium and fingers. Start with fingering yourself, because you know what feels good and you can get yourself relaxed a lot easier than he can. Then let him continue to pleasure with his fingers. When you feel like you're good and loosened up and want to try it, roll over on your stomach, legs together, let him start to slowly push against your ass, make sure there's ample lube but not sloppy lube. and as he pushes you'll relax, and as you relax he'll be able to go in. go in and out by just a couple inches as the lube gets spread inside, and you relax more. then go for it. get him all the way in, and go slow for a little while. and if you are both really really into it, and in the right frame of mind it should go pretty smoothly. He should be able to go in and out easily BEFORE you change positions.
That's my 2 cents, if you would like to know why NOT to start any other way, i.e. sitting on it, I'll gladly explain it.

:)

please explain why it's bad to start sitting on a dick!

chibidusk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Update: weird, yes... But what a great solution. Face down on my stomach. Conditioner as lube. It goes in almost painlessly and there is no warm/hot sensation like there was using lubricant.

I had an anal fissure for 2 months. Blood (lots of it) after every bowel movement and absolutely couldn't bottom. Felt like knives, just putting the head if his dick near my hole. Anyway, bleeding after sex problem is relieved now.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All the sympathetic responses from the gay men in this thread really made me feel better when I first joined and read it looking for advice. I was having a terrible time with anal sex with my mate and this thread made me feel a lot better about the fact that I was having such a hard time.

The advice about positions and lube was also helpful. I've also found that lying on my stomach is best and that vaseline isn't the best lube for us.

I was thinking about one of these to make insertion easier.

Anal Baloon Pump

Inflatable Penis

Anyone with experience or advice?

I tried it and I don't recommend it.

I tried the inflatable one and I don't recommend it for dilating for anal sex. The balloon inflates the most where there is the least resistance, which means that it doesn't really expand your anal sphincter when you inflate it. Twice when I tried using it anally it caused me to bleed. And it really wasn't comfortable or fun.

Use some cheap soft jelly dildos in a range of sizes to dilate with, and just move up from one to another slowly as your ass gets used to the larger and larger sizes. That's what worked for me and I do it every time before we have anal sex. You'll spend the same amount as for an anal dilation kit, but the dildos will be more comfortable in your ass and it won't make you too sore for anal sex, like those overpriced low quality hard plastic anal dilators. The jelly is soft, softer than a hard cock, which makes it easy for your ass to relax around it without making you sore inside.

I tried using butt plugs but they didn't work as well for me as straight shaft dildos because butt plugs don't stretch out the anal sphincter and they aren't long enough. I discovered that I need to dilate with dildos at least as long as his cock, or else it will hurt deep inside me and I may even bleed. :eek:

Update: weird, yes... But what a great solution. Face down on my stomach. Conditioner as lube. It goes in almost painlessly and there is no warm/hot sensation like there was using lubricant.

I had an anal fissure for 2 months. Blood (lots of it) after every bowel movement and absolutely couldn't bottom. Felt like knives, just putting the head if his dick near my hole. Anyway, bleeding after sex problem is relieved now.

I haven't tried conditioner as lube, but I've read that abolene is excellent and I would like to try it some day. I've also had that warm sensation from certain lubricants and I don't like it either.

I'm glad to hear that everything has worked out!

Last edited: