Advice on trimming my pubic hair

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by cumalloverme, Jul 23, 2010.

1. cumalloverme

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey guys and gals,

Attached is a pic of my (rather small) cock and bush. As you can see it needs trimming/shaping.

I don't want to lose all the hair but I need your advice as every other time I have tried this in the past, it looks a right mess and less attractive than it did before I started.

Would love some step-by-step instructions on the best way to do it and what tools to use. I have scissors, Philips Bodygroom, Wahl clippers, comb etc.

Are there any videos out there showing the way?

Can anyone offer advice?

Thanks all.

Attached Files:

2. stnbl

stnbl Member

philips for sure...

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

get a good scissors - get rid of the excess hair - don't shave - U will enjoy the results

btw - U R cock looks fine - is it a grower?

4. D_James K Poke

D_James K Poke New Member

i usually just shave it close with the wahl then if need be you can shave it bare with a good *new* razor.

5. bigluv123

bigluv123 Member

Okay. Shave your balls up to the shaft and the sides of the shaft. Then for the bush, trim it off on the sides, neatening everything up. Goal is to make the goods the center of attention. Take haircutting scissors and trim the bush hair over the base of your shaft to like 3/4 an inch. You'll notice a much more impressive and neat view. Instead of being lost in all of the bush, your manhood will appear longer and be highly visible. Before and After pics would be interesting.

Draft saved Draft deleted