Advice on trip, swimwear, and bulge

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dflash2020, Aug 20, 2007.

1. dflash2020

dflash2020 New Member

Hello fellow LPSGers

Going to Las Vegas at the end of the month and I need advice on what swimwear to take and how to wear it.

Never been ashamed of my "gear" but I live in a small town and it would be inappropriate to be "cock bold" here. However, what happens in Vegas... ; )

I measure around 7 inches when half-hard (9 when stiff) but I am really thick (my girlfriend says its like swallowing a soda can...) but when I am soft its like 3 inches and just plain (which looks even smaller against my huge balls and sack)

So, our hotel pool has a european theme which I am told is topless and skimpy friendly. The first day there I am planning to wear some tight/revealing swimwear and if it is rewarding I might go everyday.

That's the scenario but my first question is on swimwear: should I go tight or small?

Should I go with full coverage but tight like so (see pic - orange pair but mine will be in white)?

Or small area like so (see pic - blue pair but white instead)?

Choosing white to be somewhat see thru. At least the outline is easier to see.

If I wear the small I would just be wearing them normally but if I wore the tight I would wear a cock ring or clip to keep myself thick (don't wanna have cock peeking out which might happen in the small if I am half-hard)

I am leaning toward the tight swimsuit with my gear straining to burst out but what do you think? The size might get more stares in the tight versus the looks I get with my average gear and huge sack being almost exposed.

Also, how should you "wear" your cock? Up, to the side, or down straight? If I go with the tight, I would wear it down I think and possibly put a bend/curve in it when I am lying down to make it ever more pronounced but then again would the ladies be interested in a barely covered grower with a monster pair of balls?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. My girlfriend says I should wear trunk because it's her cock now. :p

Attached Files:

2. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow...never hear so many questions regarding a bathing suit.
    I was there at the end of June and there were mostly board shorts with some European dudes wearing speedos.

No one was wearing suits like you attached.

Enjoy your trip.

3. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    If it was me (in Australia or at some international resort hotel) I would be wearing the small pair - but hey, out here in Oz you can wear them to a suburban pool and it's not a problem (except for my kids who think it's embarrassing)!

That would be the most I ever wear on a beach here too - but prefer to be nude where possible, and sometimes a g-string if I need to compromise my principles!

If you're really keen on making a show, Men's Underwear & Men's Swimwear - Mens Boardshorts, Briefs, Hipsters & Jockstraps at aussieBum now have some great white swimwear, with the wonderjock range really putting you on show!!!!

4. piledrivenasshole

Albums:
    Wear the blue ones, I'll "meat" you there!

5. ace_dexter

ace_dexter Active Member

Albums:
    I would go with the blue ones
    only one size smaller

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    blue for sure

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Harmony for you may mean that you should wear what your girl friend suggests. Now, if you think you can get away with profiling for additional activity, make sure that you will also allow here to cruise the swim pool decks also. What happens in Vegas should stay in Vegas, but you both must agree to that concept even before you pack your luggage for the trip.

I would humbly suggest that you both enjoy each other in Vegas and leave the trolling to others who do not currently have significant others in their lives.

Just my thoughts on the matter and I wish you great fun in Vegas no matter how you choose to handle the situation.

Remember, only you will have to live with the consequences!!!!!

Have fun!!!!!!

8. hollywood11.4"

hollywood11.4" Active Member

Albums:
    wear the blue, but wear them two sizes too small, to really show off the goods, and place your package to the left or right to let it be seen better. Just my opinion here.

9. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    What kind of attention are you wanting? I would vote for the trunks, tight enough to make it clear that you're packin, but not so tight to be obscene. I've always felt that guys wearing the really small, tight speedos are sort of trying too hard. I think it's much more impressive to show a little restraint and get people's attention with out waving a big flag (or cock) like you're desperate or something. While I know in Vegas, just about anything goes, it just seems to me that a little subtlety is better. Face it, even the trunks are revealing. The blue bikinis seem desperate.

That's just one man's opinion, and I'm sure others would disagree. Of course, I find that if I'm crotch watching, I'd rather look at the guy who is showing he's well-endowed, but isn't trying to draw everyone's attention to it. I even like the look of a guy wearing boxers under his pants rather than some of those "enhancing" profile pouch briefs. It just seems more confident to me.

10. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    I would be careful wearing white. If you are somewhat pale, white will only make you look paler. If you have some well-defined muscles in your upper body, then go with the bikini; if not, go with the shorts.

11. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Getting a smaller size can simply look like an ill fitted suit. Depending on the make of the suit you should get a size larger. Best when ordering...if not able to try it on...ask if the suit size runs standard to regular size. The key to a brief suit is the fit and cut. The Revolver, made from California Muscle, is an outstanding suit that shows a package very very well. Once my straight buddy tried one on he went from boxer to bikini instanly. It is masculine and full showing but doesn't look "planned".

12. rodinorlfl

rodinorlfl New Member

I think wearing boxer trunks is best simply because if u have a monster cock and balls u don't have to enhance the appearance.. as for myself I have a extremly fat cock and monster balls I where boxer and at times put on a cock ring. looks really nice I don't where spedoo because of my balls pushes out my fat cock. I might wear spedoo if pouch was larger...

13. love2showoff

love2showoff New Member

Albums:
    Totally agree here I only wear boardshorts and it doesn't matter becasue you can see my cock in the leg of the shorts anyway. I spend more time trying to draw attention away from my shiz. Chicks that want to fuck you based on ur cock size alone are very rare. Better have a plan B playa.

In the spirit of the post though I think you should walk by the pool once without acting like you are going out and survey the clientele. Then make your decision...If you are fat and nasty and ugly I doubt even the horniest of women will make it down to ur cock anyway so just have fun and take extra condoms to vegas...You never want to bring any unexpected visitors home to the GF

14. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

Looks like there are a couple of threads on swimwear. Board shorts, trunks or Speedo style; wear what works for you. If you're going to spend a day at the pool and worry about how your cock looks than you made the wrong choice. I want to put my suit on make a couple of adjustments, look in the mirror and off I go. I posted a reply on how I buy swim suits on another thread. Take your girl friend along or a friend for a second opinion.

The guys in the catalogues have stylist who adjust the suit to create a great photo. Years ago while living in LA a friend recommended I have a swim suit custom made. The thought sounded great but expensive. He told me of a shop on Venice Beach where the body builders had their posing suits made and it would be moderately priced. I went and checked it out. This nice little old lady, the owner helped me. We selected the cut and color. She took some measurements and I tried on some samples. She immediately noticed the standard suit wasn't going to work when one of my balls fell out the side of the suit and noted it in her book.

Two weeks later the suit was ready and I went in to pick it up. She told me to try it on and I did. She made me stand in front of the mirror while she showed me how to adjust the suit to my body and how to position my cock. The experience was a little awkward but she was a pro and this was her business. It was the best swim suit I ever owned.

Draft saved Draft deleted