Advice Please: Anal Play During Oral

Does anyone have advice, or thoughts to share on the experience of having a woman massage your prostate whilst performing oral? What worked, what didn’t - what feels great, what doesn’t etc. And anything else you would love women to know, in advance of such an intimate act?

I’ve been researching this online (I have zero experience) and I’m nowhere near confident enough to try it out.

Thank you.

Reactions: CarolusMagnus
D

deleted1547822

Same rules apply to fingering a woman. No nails, etc... Come to think of it, the action is similar to g-spot stimulation. Gentle motions / pressure.

Guys will vary. Some will ejaculate immediately, some won’t let you do it (cuz it makes them gay...).

My wife did it to me when we were dating. That was the first time for her and me. It felt good, but weird. I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it either.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Back when we were dating my wife was giving me oral and unannounced....zing....I exploded in her mouth, her finger came out as fast as it went in as she spit my cum back onto me and punched my balls.

FYI - my wife had a hard fast rule since we first starting dating that if I ever came in her mouth I'd never get oral again.

I was curled up moaning not sure what was clenched tighter my ass or my stomach burning from the punch to the balls, and she's screaming why the hell did you do that? And I groaned well why the hell did you do that?

Apparently her rather large ex-boyfriend would take forever to cum, as in 40 minutes was a quicky. Between their young age, wanting it all the time, and his size she said she was constantly sore and a friend told her to do that to speed things up. So she use to do that to him while giving oral and during sex to get him to the finish line in more like 20 minutes to half an hour. She never expected it would get me to the finish line in .00000001 seconds.

D

deleted969111

I’ve not had much experience, but it was amazing.

She really knew what she was doing. She slid her index finger in , bent it up towards what would be the front or top of my body.

The sensation was incredible. I’m sure I’d have cum quickly, but she wanted to ride my cock
So she didn’t keep it up long

She did it after we fucked, and milked a bit more out of me. That was almost too much to handle.

I doubt this helps much, I’m sure there are others here with far more knowledge.

Reactions: diver6

1-trim your fingernails.
2-Some sort of lube is nice
3-Don't spring it on him, give him a chance to clean up first. ;)
Yes, this is all practical advice - thank you. What I’m after is actual, first hand, experience of having a woman do it to you and what *felt great*. I’ve met someone who is into this (I have no interest in anal sex, myself - receiving or giving/pegging), and I’d like to see if I can develop a new skill, ideally without embarrassment or injury. The practical side of things is easy to figure out - there’s tons of info online. I want to hit the ground running, so to speak.

Reactions: CarolusMagnus

A friend of mine used to let his shave his body, except his body hair, to discourage ideas like yours hehe