Advice please - blowing a huge cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by badgirl22, Nov 10, 2009.

1. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd love to hear some advice from both men and women on this subject. I've always fancied myself pretty good at blowjobs simply because I love them so much. But, after being with Redcell (I've never been with someone so large before:eek:), who has got to be 8 inches around (will ask to measure next time), I was left with questions about how to blow such a huge cock. So, how does one blow such a big cock? I could barely get my mouth around it (no exaggeration) and was so worried I'd hurt him with my teeth I felt a bit insecure and unsure of myself. I just felt like I had very little room to maneuver my mouth (and/or tongue) because he filled it so completely.

How enjoyable can a BJ be if not much of the cock is in the mouth? What are some strategies for making it a great blowjob even if not much fits in the mouth?

It was extremely hot having a cock that big and gorgeous in my mouth but afterall, the BJ was supposed to be for him, not just me (though I didn't hear any complaints). Just wanna be able to do the best job possible given the *circumstances* :biggrin1:

2. PurpleThrillHammer

PurpleThrillHammer New Member

Albums:
    Well i'm a little smaller than Redcell. Maybe you can practice with me, and work your way up to him.

HAHAHA Just a Joke :biggrin1:

I think its cool that you want to keep trying, Good Luck

3. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    um... you're trying to do it too traditionally...
    you don't always have to go just straight down & back up...
    you could run your mouth along the side while sucking...
    this ensures you get the shaft as well as the head...
    you need to be more inventive is all...
    there isn't a book saying this is how you always need to do it...
    that's kind of stupid...
    I also suggest watching Belladonna give someone like Nacho Vidal a blow job...
    he's not as big but she has some good techniques to apply to anyone...
    good luck...

PS don't forget the balls... everyone enjoys a fruit bowl.... XD

4. Redheadchi

Gold Member

Albums:
    Use more hands too.

5. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    Badgirl22. All I can say is that you should keep on trying. redcell has an AMAZING cock, and you are extremely lucky to be able to try to suck it. I applaud you! Next time try to get some pics!

6. bgr_thn_avrg

bgr_thn_avrg New Member

Albums:
    I usually get some hands and mouth action at the same time. Jack him while sucking on the head and balls and running up and down the shaft with your mouth. That's usually how it ends up on me and I think it's just fine!

7. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, feel extremely lucky. I'll ask him and see what I can do in terms of pictures.

Thank you. Will try this!

Appreciate the advice!

8. ONB

ONB Member

It's very nice that you care badgirl... but the fact is, guys his size are use to the issues that you're having. It comes with the territory so to speak. The main thing is that you care and that he knows that you do... because the logistics just are what they are. As someone that has always been in his shoes... it's important that you enjoy doing it... and that you're a creative with your hands and tongue as possible. He's not expecting anything crazy because it's just not realistic. Enjoy yourself... and he will too. ;)

9. Love-it

Gold Member

I am not as large as your man and my wife gives me really nice blow jobs. She uses her "night guard" a plastic device that protects her teeth from grinding and that cuts way down on teeth scraping. She uses one hand on my shaft and cups my balls with her other hand. She can only get about 2 1/2" in her mouth and it feels wonderful. She doesn't think she will ever be able to deep throat me, but I can still fantasize.

10. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    This came up as a topic of conversation recently with the group of couples that we hang with. Our wifes give great blow jobs, but the 3 of us guys all agree that we give each other much superior blow jobs when compared to our wifes performance. Not surprising the wifes tell us that they enjoy having their pussies eaten out by each other, over the performance of the men. They say the 3 of us do the best job of any guys that they screw, but that the women in general can eat pussy better then men.

Its not that any of us are bad at what we do, to the contrary we all agree that everyone in our group are great lovers. It is just that the guys like getting sucked off by the guys better than by the girls. And the girls prefer the technique of the girls over the skills that the guys have when it come to eating pussy.

So we ended up having a discussion why I enjoy my buddy blowing me better than what any of the women can do, And why my wife enjoys her girl friends eating her out better than when the guys do her. The conscience among the 3 couples is that we have a real hard time explaining the differences. So we decided that we would try to teach each other by example. The guys would blow each other as the women pay close attention to how it is being done, and then they would try by following our example. We also did this the opposite way and the girls trained us on eating pussy.

We took time together every week for a month to practice and learn from each other. Before this my wife gave good head, but only my buddies could deep throat my big dick. Today my wife can take more of my cock than she has ever been able to take. She says that she is really enjoying trying to take it all into her mouth and throat. My one buddy's wife has successfully sucked each of us guys down to the root and she is give nearly as good of a bj as the guys can give each other.

As we continue to practice and share with each other our techniques I think everyone will just be getting better and better at sucking cock and eating pussy; the ladies are reporting a considerable improvement in the pussy eating skills of the men.

So my advice is practice, practice, practice, and maybe invite someone to join the two of you that can give you instruction by example.

11. mrhungdinger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi badgirl, I suggest taking a video of yourself cocksucking, so we can make more specific comments. Just the fact that you ask such a thing makes me get hard. :biggrin1:

BTW totally agree about the balls comment. Sucking the balls while stroking the cock should be part of your standard operating procedure. Pics would be nice too.

12. cannycrumpet

cannycrumpet New Member

Albums:
    Im so gelous hun I bet hes a great fcuk tut tut :eek:

13. daftman

daftman Member

Albums:
    great story on the couples... iam honstly jealous, as my wife and i are both bi, she has had other women, and my interest in another guy is recent, and i have never had a guy. I would like to have a couples deal as you mention there....

14. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    =================
    Yeah he's unbelievable - but, the thing is, not only is his body one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, he himself is an amazing, brilliant man - and that's the real turn-on.

15. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

You should ask Redcell how he wants it AND Redcell should be telling you how he wants his cock orally stimulated. Only way for sex to get better between two people is if they communicate. As a matter of fact, Redcell could do a visual demonstration of how you could please him orally. My ex boyfriend showed me one time on my toy what he wanted me to do to his cock, and after seeing what he did, I went crazy on his cock and did more than what he showed me. :p

16. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

17. Redheadchi

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been reading these post and found myself wondering, How big is he?

18. modest123

modest123 New Member

There must be some kind of operation you could have that would make your mouth bigger...

19. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    My wife complained about her jaw getting sore doing a conventional BJ so she modified her technique so she sucks and licks me like playing a flute. It is most effective on that little flap of skin under the head of the penis. I have great orgasms when she does this or is just sucking on one of my balls.

20. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LMFAO!!!! No, I think I'll just take some of the other advice given but thanks for your input :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted