Advice please?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by mizzjaxon, Apr 6, 2011.

1. mizzjaxon

mizzjaxon New Member

My new boyfriend has a large penis and while I am comfortable (and like) giving him oral sex I can't help but think I could do better. New bf's penis is a lot larger than my ex's. I am currenlty trying to master deep throating his unit, and I'm looking for some new tricks...anyone have suggestions tips or advice on things I could do to better our oral experience?

2. D_378u6

D_378u6 New Member

Why yes the first thing you need to do is come here and practice your technique on me so I can teach you!:smile:

Just kidding....I'm not a cocksucker, but I am a cocksuckee.....relax your throat, take your time, go slow, take as much as you can in your mouth and wrap those lips around his cock and slowly draw his cock out of your mouth with your lips wrapped sensuously around his unit.

Wrap one hand around the base of his cock so you don't have to go all the way down, that might help. Oh and ask him what he likes! And make sure he goes down on your sweet pussy for a half hour....

By the way, what was your reaction the first time you pulled his hard cock out of his pants?

Good luck and have fun!

3. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    there are some numbing throat meds out there you could try in order to bypass the gag reflex. But you don't have to deep throat to give an awesome bj. Just love that cock the best you can we guys can sense enthusiasm and that goes a very long way. In time you will take all you can depending on his size .

4. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    first things first make sure he'd be interested in you taking it all
    I personally really like being a little 'too big' for the girl

5. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

Well, the guys have given you the best advice:
    Rule #1 ... have FUN...
    #2 - Relax, and enjoy every inch, when you get to the tight spot in the back of your throat, take a slow, deep breath and as you breathe in, pull him in deeper.
    #3 - Deep Throat Spray (can be found at Spencer's or online) in mint or chocolate flavors. Takes less than five mins to numb the back of your throat and works like a charm.

And theRob could be right. Might want to ask him how he feels about it. But I bet if you could do it, even if it IS something he thinks you can't do...it would totalL BLOW HIS FRIGGIN'MIND...

Remember.... practice makes perfect :D

Draft saved Draft deleted