Advice please

RedStrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sweet lady and I have trouble with getting her to finish.

She has some guilt and shame wrapped into getting off.

She's been through some complicated stuff that makes her feel like she forcing me to do something.

She also can tell when it takes long enough that it starts to bother me, I may start to feel inadequate or wonder why I'm needed, like I'm not making any difference.

She is also into kinks that she's embarassed about, that she doesn't want to practice in reality, and feels bad that she needs to think about them instead of me to finish.

This is a discussion about external orgasms.

So far our tools are:
Her favorite vibrator
Cunnilingus (I'm okay at it)

I'm not sure how to handle this in a way that is SAFE.

Lately she's gotten to where she hides needing to get off in order to avoid feeling guilty.

I haven't been offering as much if I don't feel I can commit to a 30 minute attempt of humiliation.

She's really in to me, but it seems like trying to encourage her to come makes it more difficult.

However with internal orgasms, all I have to do is ask gently and she's convulsing.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Wait... you said she's hiding needing to get off, then you say she's having 'internal' orgasms just fine? (I'm guessing that means penetrative sex)

Doesn't that mean she is in fact, getting off?

I'm not trying to be mean at all, I'm just trying to understand the actual issue. She wants to have clitoral orgasms and can't, and gets self conscious? Is that in the ball-park?

Wait... you said she's hiding needing to get off, then you say she's having 'internal' orgasms just fine? (I'm guessing that means penetrative sex)

Doesn't that mean she is in fact, getting off?

I'm not trying to be mean at all, I'm just trying to understand the actual issue. She wants to have clitoral orgasms and can't, and gets self conscious? Is that in the ball-park?
I think he, she, they...robodude... found the video:) Considering since 2013, all he or she or robodude have asked about, is a video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And when you put pressure on her to orgasm you are sabotaging her ability to do so.

Sometimes you need to get off without your high pressure partner taking it all so personally that you can't orgasm.

My first 100,000 or so orgasms were done solo. I can rarely orgasm with another person in the room. I'm used to my own groove.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
often women who come from penetration will not cum from clitoral stimulation
cuz i am reading ya post as she is not orgasmic from clit stimulation but is orgasming with PIV

stick with the PIV orgasms and be happy
no more pressure, no more feelings of inadequacies, no shame, no humiliation

btw it's kinda rude to ask advice then not provide clarification when its requested

RedStrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted this last night, I'm surprised to have seen so many replies.

I am indeed discretely referring to clitoral orgasms.

It's something that troubled a previous relationship as well, my partner's feeling of unfairness that I should have an equivilent orgasm yet not reciprocate the same.

To explain further, an orgasm from penetrative sex that is internal is not nearly as satisfying, and usually makes the need for an external (clitoral) orgasm greater.

I've tried supporting her kinks and made it clear it's okay to think about those things, but it is usually difficult whether I'm doing it or if she is.

Come to think of it, I don't know much about what would cause a woman difficulty orgasming externally in general.

I would post in the "Ask a woman" portion of this forum, but my replies and further questions usually get deleted.

To explain further, an orgasm from penetrative sex that is internal is not nearly as satisfying, and usually makes the need for an external (clitoral) orgasm greater.

..says who? Says you? Or says your partner? Orgasms "purely" from penetration are freaking awesome for me, and I'm sure they can be awesome for others too. Penetrative orgasms don't make me wistful or needing clitoral stuff at all. Unless your sweetie explicitly told you what you said above, this whole thread may well be more about ego rather than what actually works for your partner.

Last edited by a moderator:

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted this last night, I'm surprised to have seen so many replies.

I am too, but mainly because I'm still confused. A lot of places that should have pronouns don't and it's making it hard to understand what are complaints on her part, and what are beliefs on your part. Is she complaining? Or you're complaining?

Reactions: AlteredEgo and rtg

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

o_O

It takes me less than ten seconds to give myself a clitoral orgasm and I can do it any time, as many times as I like until I get too sensitive or bored.

Why would that be more satisfying than a nice long pounding building me up to a toe-curling, quivering, omfghelpmeimgonnaloseconsciousness vaginal/gspot orgasm?

o_O

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Really though, is this something *she specifically says she's upset about? If I'm getting off I'm getting off. I'm not picky about whether it's vaginal or clitoral. Orgasms pretty much universally rock for me.

I just had to ask this^ because even though you say she feels guilty for not getting off, you say she's having orgasms. Am I wrong, or isn't having an orgasm how we get off?

Reactions: AlteredEgo

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just had to ask this^ because even though you say she feels guilty for not getting off, you say she's having orgasms. Am I wrong, or isn't having an orgasm how we get off?
She probably feels "guilty" because he keeps hounding her about it and making her feel like shit and inferior.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

RedStrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm back again.

The stuff I've been saying so far is about my non binary partner who has female parts and body for the most part, who has explained to me the nature of orgasms in her case.

(I don't know what term is morally acceptable yet for non binary folkes as a pronoun, "them or they" feels dehumanizing)

In my partner's particular case, inernal orgasms are so easy, all I have to do is ask her to come and it happens, with a little stimulation of course.

It's been said that orgasms of any kind for a woman could be different, I assumed I'd mostly get more supportive replies.

My vagueness wasn't intentional, but I don't think I'm going to find what I'm looking for here.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ummm, dude... you should have lead with my partner is a non-binary person
also.... chosen pronouns are never dehumanizing. they and them are the acceptable pronouns for heaps of people.
but ask your partner what they prefer.

non-binary might be the reason they are not getting off from clitoral orgasms.
not an issue of stimulation, doing it right or wrong, but of the type of stimulation and how they relate to their body.
clitoral orgasms are uniquely female/feminine. there might be a touch of body dysmorphia involved with getting over the edge.
like, dudes cum from getting fucked, penetration orgasms are not strictly female. they might be more accepting of a penetration orgasm.

my advice? perform oral on them because they enjoy it.
don't expect an orgasm from oral sex.
orgasm from oral probably will not happen but they will enjoy the pleasure you are giving.
concentrate on giving pleasure not giving a clitoral orgasm.
when they reach the point of needing cum switch to penetrative sex.
have as many happy orgasms as you both need to feel satisfied.

also... if they identify as non-binary play with the gender dynamic.
give them head while they are standing and you are kneeling.
putting them in a more dominate, less feminine/passive role.
if they are into ass play, play fag for a night.

i think given an opprotunity to express their gender ID with their sexualty would be very empowering

Yeah, or you could be pretend dykes and strap on dildos for the night :rolleyes: