Advice Request

Lenton

Just Browsing
Media
As someone who has been around this forum for years I thought I had sorted the topic of Condoms long ago...

Being just over 6.5" long but have a fairly wide girth tapering down to 7" at the base. Meant that regular and large condoms were a no go.

Of all the brands I have tried Magnum XLs were by far the most comfortable (but not perfect) so that is what I have used quite happily for the last 5 or so years.

I have recenty started going out with a slender and short girl (she is great), however I am having the following issues when it comes to sex.

1. With her being "delicate" I can not give her deep powerful strokes because it bottoms out and obviously causes her alot of pain.

2. After numerous sessions she told me that she can not orgasm from penetration, she never has... not with partners or dildos. She enjoys sex but doesn't get the pay off.

3. However it is quite easy to get her to cum by playing with her clit, but after orgasm she is still very sensative and doesn't like her clit to be touched for quite a while afterwards.

3. For some unknown reason the Magnums feel especially tight and are acting like a cock ring. With previous partners this was not a problem they loved the combination of my girth and "stamina" as this mean they would normally have multiple orgasms in the time it took me to eventually finish (made me feel like a sex god :)

4. The duration of the sex can be an issue because, she can get sore (even if I lube her up), I am working quite hard to try and finish and as a result I get hot and sweaty. Sometimes it goes on so long that I can finish even if I try and finish myself off which is highly frustrating.

5. All this is giving her doubts about her ability to please me and my perception of our sex life.

So in short I believe the main issue here is that the condom is to tight?? So what I am after is some help with the above to try and find a wider or larger condom which will allow me to fuck her for a "normal" amount of time and cum.

An obvious answer is not to use a condom but that is not a sollution. I dont want kids yet and I will not rely on the voodoo magic that is the pill as my only method of contraception.

Any helpful comments would be appreciated!

Lenton UK

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been having some of the same issues when it comes to sex with my woman (#1 and #4). Just about every time we have sex, it becomes painful for her by about her third orgasm. She used to be able to go on forever and still beg for more.
I know I am no doctor, and by no means an expert; but in my opinion, she is no longer as sexually interested and excited in our relationship. It seems she just isn't that horny nor relaxed anymore.
Maybe I am wrong, but it could be the same for you?
(BTW, I don't know how to make her more interested, I have tried all types of things, from casual to kinky)

Lenton

Just Browsing
Media
nondemitrix,

I understand your point but I don't think it applies in this case as normally I will have given her an orgasm before penetration by stimulating her clit... this gets her massively wet (so i am assuming as relaxed and excited as possible at this point). Plus she has never really been able to take me in the couple of months we having been going out.

Fundamentally this is a big dick into small pussy issue that can not really be solved, what I am after is a method of making me quicker to the finish.

In the past it was only certain positions that I would bottom out, so I could go deep / hard with no problem then if the partner in question wanted abit rough I could bottom her out and give her a bit of rough.

Good luck with refocusing your girlfriend to make her more interested!

Any one got any ideas?

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a few ideas...

Is it absolutely necessary that you both come from penetration? The duration of sex from you being "strangled" by condoms and her depth is a painful combination for both of you.

Would it be possible for you to give her an orgasm through penetration and clitoral stimulation and then she give you an orgasm in ways that please you other than penetration?

Over time, she may be able to adjust to your size. You may even want to take a break during sex: Let her have an orgasm, you get worked up without a condom, then try penetration again after she has had time to relax - put a condom on again and then try penetration and mutual orgasms.

Hope these suggestion help.