Advice Requested 1st time with Uncut Guy: Foreskin, smegma, precum?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hurry, Nov 20, 2011.

1. hurry

hurry Member

Today I am having a 4th date with a guy I really like. He's uncut.

I've seen his cock and he has a lot of foreskin (maybe a small cock) that covers his head when he's erect. I pulled back the skin to reveal the head. I saw what looked like a bunch of precum as well as some white stuff around the edge of the head, which I assume is smegma.

I don't want to suck a cock that is preloaded with smegma or an hour's worth of precum (I like my precum FRESH!). How should I handle this? Should I say something? What should I say? I don't want to hurt his feelings. I really like the guy a lot and I don't want this to get in the way of a possible great relationship.

Oh, one other thing. His kissing leaves a lot to be desired. Let's just say he doesn't know how to kiss AT ALL. He thinks he is kissing but he is not, by any measure. Is it ok this early on for me to try to teach him how to kiss?

#1 hurry, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  2. biggesttex

biggesttex New Member

No one wants a mouthful of smegma. Try getting him to shower with you first and then wash his cock. This can be a real erotic adventure and provide you with plenty of fresh precum to taste. Let him know how good he tastes and how you like it clean and fresh. I love a good bj in the shower and a pounding against the shower wall to finish it off.

3. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like he's not very experienced at dating. I don't understand why he arrives unwashed.

The pre-cum should be taken as a compliment - at least it shows he's really turned on by you. Can only suggest you get down to action before it gets stale. Or ask him to freshen up just beforehand.

Kissing? The best way to teach is by example...

Edit: Biggesttex's idea above is really good!

4. avatarng

One of my girlfriend asked me the same question a while back. I told her to tell him. "Go wash your cock before we have sex" he did. And that was the end of it.
    For goodness sake, just open your mouth and tell him.
    I would be telling him before I get on LPSG.

5. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Being uncut myself, I'd like to offer my perspective..I never have problems with aroma or smegma, HOWEVER....I shower just before the date..if things look like they're heading towards playtime, I excuse myself and give a quick wash very discreetly and then return to my man. I'm sure he's well aware of how his body is, I wouldn't be too concerned with it. Relax and enjoy him. Not all of us who are uncut are cheesy.smelly and sticky when we arrive for a date....<wink>

6. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    Disgusting!

I'm uncut and have NEVER seen any smegma. A dirty cock is revolting.

7. neo1989

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Clean cock = no smegma or anything of the sort.

Hygiene is important. Encourage him to shower/wash it before you have sex.

8. ozstu

ozstu Active Member

Albums:
    its called cleanliness !! always wash and clean no matter if your on a date or not !!

9. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Uncut here. From 14 I have kept my foreskin pulled back, off of cockhead. Yes, it wants to go back but after time it mostly obeys my command, with the help of briefs. I remember smegma from before then,, none later. Yes wash morning , nights and before a date.... and before sex.
    When I am with my gf I invite here to the bathroom to wash me and I wash her... Hey its all fun.

10. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All i can say is I don't get any smegma unless I don't shower for like 5 days...He shouldn't have that unless he doesn't shower regularly

11. B_yohoo

B_yohoo New Member

you know what is really gross?

the fact that cut guys probably have a very bad hygiene! everyone, cut or uncut, should wash themselves often, and before sex!

and don't come with some bullshit like "i have been cut for hygiene"... its like saying that you have to put a plug in your ass not to stink of shit..

12. art

art
    Gold Member

I wouldn't have sex with anyone who wasn't showered and clean. There's no excuse for poor hygiene.

I'm uncut, (foreskin still over my cock head when I'm hard) and never have smegma buildup. I always shower thoroughly before a date (put on clean clothes, too!). Though I precum a lot (especially if the guy's a good kisser), it's always clean and tasty, I've been told.

Undress each other, take him to the shower, and make sure he's soapy and clean. Stripping and showering is great foreplay, and a great first orgasm, if you can't wait.

Draft saved Draft deleted