Advice - Should I wear trunks or shorts?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by djbuzz, Mar 26, 2009.

1. djbuzz

djbuzz New Member

When I last went on holiday with my girlfriend I mainly wore speedo style trunks around the pool and on the beach. Now I know that this sort of swimwear provokes a lot of debate (mainly that speedos should be avoided), so I was wondering whether the females among you could give me your opinions as to whether I should stick with the smalls, or go back to the long shorts? Do the trunks suit my body type or do I look stupid in them? Am I showing too much or is that a good thing?

My girlfriend said she thought I looked good in trunks (or so she said!), but I don't think she liked the extra glances I got from people and maybe felt a bit embarrassed by me walking around the pool and revealing so much!

Attached Files:

2. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    Goodness me, they're not THAT revealing! It would be more embarrassing if you had a smaller bulge or no bulge.

3. D_Ted Riding Hooded

D_Ted Riding Hooded New Member

Where you going on holiday this year mate. Where did you going last year? It's fine I'm not going to follow you!!!

4. shifty

shifty New Member

Albums:
    You aren't showing too much, but if you don't think she liked the extra glances, then I'd suggest sticking with trunks. You look good in them ;)

5. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry but I'm with your girlfriend. Don't get me wrong you look great in the speedos too but something about those trunks makes you smokin hot!! I'd go with the trunks....then again why not pack both :wink:

6. kawasakic

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    trunks around ca. but just do what your more comfortable in. either way

7. davesgirl

davesgirl New Member

I think the shorts look cute. But whatever you're comfortable in. The trunks don't look to revealing to me.

8. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

As long as you stay in good shape, stick with the trunks. The message they give out is 'I've got a decent sized cock, and I want you to know without really pushing it in your face'.

9. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Personally for me the trunks aren't too revealing but I think grown men look odd in speedos. I think a man looks much more masculine and sexier in a nice pair of shorts that fit him well. In the two comparison pictures you look way better in the trunks - you look about 12 years old in the speedos! That's not just you however, speedos can sometimes make men look adolescent. It would be my advice to avoid the speedos at all cost!

EDIT: However, this doesn't alter the fact that some guys look quite hot in a pair of speedos, just not on a beach!

#9 flame boy, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  10. EJohnson88

EJohnson88 Member

Yeah I agree... You look weird in the speedo lol. The shorts look more mature on you. but if you are into showing off your Junk then by all means speedo it up. I think you need to get in a little bit better shape for the speedo though. IMHOP

Draft saved Draft deleted