Advice to get ball's deep!

jimmy250

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Guys,

First post so be gentle!

I have what I would consider to be a medium size cock 7 x 5.5 (would deffo like to be thicker!)

My question is I cant get balls deep in my wife, she is only small and i bump her cervix if I try to go all the way in!

I really want my balls slapping against her pussy.

Can someone give me a few tips on what position is best, my cock has a slight curve upwards if that helps!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you will have to experiment with different positions and different angles. I would definitely try doggy style with her up on her knees but dropping her chest down on the bed. That may allow her uterus to pull her cervix out of the line of fire, so to speak.

I was about your length before I was married, and I had a couple of lovers with whom I simply couldn't penetrate completely, or at least not vigorously. Some women will tolerate gentle cervical contact when fully aroused, but that may not allow you to spank them with your balls.

je1ani

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Guys,

First post so be gentle!

I have what I would consider to be a medium size cock 7 x 5.5 (would deffo like to be thicker!)

My question is I cant get balls deep in my wife, she is only small and i bump her cervix if I try to go all the way in!

Can someone give me a few tips on what position is best, my cock has a slight curve upwards if that helps!

go pass her cervix, go into fornix area

Vagina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi Guys,

First post so be gentle!

As was said change the angle, both up and down till you find what works. For missionary try putting a pillow under her butt.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She may not be able to take all 7 inches, all women are shaped differently. I've found the more aroused I am the more I can take. Doggie shortens the amount I can take. I find missionary or my legs drawn back to my chest makes deeper penetration easier for me. If you can get underneath her cervix you should have another inch or so.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Let her control her body and experiment with where her fornix opening is and how to avoid banging into that alarm button. Her on top, no thrusting from you, with a lot of relaxing and moistening foreplay should help.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm gonna go against the trend and say that going on top is the LAST thing I want to do if the guy has a cock that's a little big. Do you guys realise the amount of leg muscle and control a woman needs to go on top if she isn't taking the whole thing? This makes relaxation (and opening up more) almost impossible. Plus, the cock goes so much deeper when I'm on top. Missionary is by far the best position for me if they are a little large, until I loosen up anyway. And the woman can have a lot of control in this position if she puts her feet on your shoulders or chest and only brings them downwards a little at a time.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
doggy style?

She may not be able to take all 7 inches, all women are shaped differently. I've found the more aroused I am the more I can take. Doggie shortens the amount I can take. I find missionary or my legs drawn back to my chest makes deeper penetration easier for me. If you can get underneath her cervix you should have another inch or so.

I'll back this up with my personal experience, doggy from behind will just about shorten up any woman's canal. Unless that is what you want to try to press *past* into the fornix. It may be a delicate game, but easier as you both get experience.

I'm gonna go against the trend and say that going on top is the LAST thing I want to do if the guy has a cock that's a little big. Do you guys realise the amount of leg muscle and control a woman needs to go on top if she isn't taking the whole thing? This makes relaxation (and opening up more) almost impossible. Plus, the cock goes so much deeper when I'm on top. Missionary is by far the best position for me if they are a little large, until I loosen up anyway. And the woman can have a lot of control in this position if she puts her feet on your shoulders or chest and only brings them downwards a little at a time.

Hehehe, this too is true - as everyone and all things being equal - are different. OP - just experiment with the wife. Sometimes a spooning position works too, as it takes a little more penile length to go that route and can be the edge that you both need for you to feel "balls deep".

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gotta agree with double_digit's spooning thing. I love that position, it's so relaxing, so easy, but I hate it becuase it feels like I'm barely inside her. In fact I pop out too often, I'm not long enough for that one to work with me.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Great minds think alike as usual. Being on top doesn't make it easier for me and doggie style I'm already anticipating pain. I have to really be ready for doggie style or I'm shortened in that position. While being on top is great only so much is going to go in unless I'm relaxed, tensing my leg muscles in the beginning doesn't help anything go in. Missionary is the best position for me to start in we can switch during intercourse and it makes the other positions more comfortable.

I'm not saying sex has to start in the missionary position everytime, but IMO if you're having size issues putting her however she is the most relaxed is the best way to do it. The more aroused I am the more I can take, I thought most of us were that way until some of the other female members said they tightened after intial orgasm. Asking her would be a good place to start. Goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman is experiencing jolts of pain on deep penetration it might be that the uterus is tender or it might be an ovary or even some other organ that's tender. This is worth getting checked out because there might be an infection causing the tenderness.

But I'd like to try to clear up what I think is a misunderstanding here. When people say 'bump the cervix' or 'bottom out' they're often referring to the same thing. If you are meeting resistance you are at the inner end (fornix, or pouch of douglas, or gulf of mexico, whatever you want to call it) of the vagina. Your cockhead will have slid past the cervix to reach that point. The cervix is not a shelf that can catch your cock. Also, things are slippery and pliable in there. The cervix is a bit like a big nipple on the side of the inner end of the vagina. The cockhead is also round and pliable and it will just glide past the cervix. We don't feel that happening during sex because it happens every stroke. The exceptions to this would be rare cases of women with extra deep vaginas having sex with men with ultra short cocks.

The OP's cock is the same size as mine and yes it does bottom out in my wife but once she's properly aroused I can pound away with my balls slapping her ass. When I near orgasm and my cock goes ultra rigid I get a bit long for her and bottom out. That's when it can make her wince a little. It's just what happens with a big cock. You have to take it easy sometimes.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the "Support" side of this website. Unfortunately, while playing around with angle and waiting for "tenting" to occur might help some, there's still the distinct possibility that you're dealing with a size mismatch. Longer than average penis in a shorter than average vagina. It happens--most all straight men with really long dicks who have had a good number of partners can attest to it.

I came to this site looking for some feedback on these marital aids called "donuts" because I was having similar probs with my current partner. They work BTW, although I find them a little on the snug side, but I'm a bit thicker than you say you are. Unfortunately, I just did a google search for them ("Seymour Butts' Not Too Deep Donuts") and many of the websites are saying that they've been discontinued by the supplier, although maybe you can still find some still sitting around on a shelve somewhere.

If playing around with different positions doesn't help (and I imagine you've tried every one known to man before checking in on this site), you're stuck with either watching how deep you go, or causing your partner some rather intense pain, as I've been told quite loudly. That doesn't mean that you can't have a pleasurable sex life together. I've had a few good long term relationships with women over the years who could never comfortably take me inside of them all the way. Just work around it. One of the women who I had depth issues with would fuck me until the passion (and self control) got really intense but then would finish me off with a combination handjob/blowjob. It worked really well for us. Then again, maybe you can still find a set of those donuts available from an on-line retailer if you scour the internet.

Good luck.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At.your.cervix's post (above) ought to be a reality check for all those that wish they had 7+ inches. I think most guys (and some girls) completely take for granted the pleasure of going balls deep, and they think the grass is greener on the other side. But a cock that's too long can make sex difficult and less fulfilling. (Good word that: Fulfilling)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great minds think alike as usual. Being on top doesn't make it easier for me and doggie style I'm already anticipating pain. I have to really be ready for doggie style or I'm shortened in that position. While being on top is great only so much is going to go in unless I'm relaxed, tensing my leg muscles in the beginning doesn't help anything go in. Missionary is the best position for me to start in we can switch during intercourse and it makes the other positions more comfortable.

I'm not saying sex has to start in the missionary position everytime, but IMO if you're having size issues putting her however she is the most relaxed is the best way to do it. The more aroused I am the more I can take, I thought most of us were that way until some of the other female members said they tightened after intial orgasm. Asking her would be a good place to start. Goodluck!

I love doggie. It's my favourite position. But it's not a good position until you're comfortable with his size.

I'm like you in that the more aroused I am, the more I can take.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But I'd like to try to clear up what I think is a misunderstanding here. When people say 'bump the cervix' or 'bottom out' they're often referring to the same thing. If you are meeting resistance you are at the inner end (fornix, or pouch of douglas, or gulf of mexico, whatever you want to call it) of the vagina. Your cockhead will have slid past the cervix to reach that point. The cervix is not a shelf that can catch your cock. Also, things are slippery and pliable in there. The cervix is a bit like a big nipple on the side of the inner end of the vagina. The cockhead is also round and pliable and it will just glide past the cervix. We don't feel that happening during sex because it happens every stroke.
Erm, no.

Your post seems to be saying that you hit the cervix with every stroke and being how it's pliable and slippery in there it just kind of mushes with the pressure and slips out of the way. This seems to be saying it doesn't hurt so don't worry about it.

You do women a disservice telling men that because it isn't true in the sense you've described.

Firstly, it's a fixed structure at the end of the uterus, held in place with connective tissue. While the tissue is somewhat pliable and elastic, the cervix really doesn't have the ability to duck and weave. Depending on a womans arousal level and where she is in her cycle the cervix sit/tilt higher or lower making it easier, or conversely more difficult, to get past it without a direct hit. The consistency of the cervix also changes with a woman's cycle and it can vary from the softness of relaxed bottom lip to the rubbery firmness of the tip of the nose.

It does not lie mostly out of the way on one side of the vagina. It protrudes into the vagina, suspended nearly centered over the vaginal canal like a very stout stalactite. The anterior and posterior fornix are like moats above and below it. If you are reaching the fornixes you are almost certainly making contact with the cervix but you're grazing against it on an angle in which case I think it's fair to say it's not painful. A head on strike is something different entirely.

Power = Force x Velocity

While you can pleasurably take very firm pressure squeezing your sides during a massage, a sharp kidney jab will still deliver excruciating pain. The cervix is the same in that it can take very firm direct pressure if done slowly (quite pleasurable for me) and it can take indirect pressure at much faster speeds. If you've got the angle right we can quite enjoy a good pounding but if your angle changes slightly and a head on strike to the cervix results it can really ruin the mood. Some women find hitting the cervix pleasurable but I would suggest they are in the minority.

In short, go slow until you know what's where, and never believe anyone who tells you, "it doesn't hurt, don't worry about it", unless it is the person you are having sex with at the time, in which case you can apply it to that person only.

P.S. A note to all.

The pouch of Douglas is nowhere inside of the vagina. It is a structure on the other side of the posterior vaginal wall. If your penis is actually in the PoD your woman has a very serious medical problem.

You may put pressure on it through pressure on the posterior fornix wall but to say that one is stimulating the PoD is misleading. There's nothing to suggest that the PoD itself has anything to do with pleasurable sensations. We don't say, "some women really love having their bladder pounded", or, "I got up into her bladder", even though the bladder lies outside the anterior vaginal wall (as the PoD does the posterior) and through opposing pressure to the penis can enhance the pleasure from stimulating the AFE. It's not the PoD being stimulated any more than it is the bladder so I don't see why it should be mentioned as though it were an erogenous zone. It's erroneous.

Sorry, that's just been bugging me for a while.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gillete's right. I was being sloppy in my explanation. The pouch of Douglas and the fornix of the vagina are closely associated, but not the same.

I didn't mean to down-play the reality of the cervix being subject to painful jolts. I was simply trying to say that the penis, unless it's very short, always has some contact with the cervix during sex, and that that contact is absolutely normal and usually isn't painful. You are also correct in pointing out that the cervix is basically the part of the uterus which protrudes into the vagina. If the uterus is tender (as it often is, depending upon hormonal activity, etc.) then a direct hit on the cervix is bound to hurt a lot. Some women never seem to experience jolts like that. Some women experience it a lot.