Advice to Guys - Avoid This

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Navengil Nutroll, Oct 2, 2009.

1. D_Navengil Nutroll

D_Navengil Nutroll New Member

do not ever sit down too fast in a car or whatever if you are wearing boxers. i sorta sat on one of the twins the other day getting into a vehicle and the goods were in the wrong place at the wrong time. i squealed like a girl.

i don't usually wear them, but was lame and it was all that was clean for the workday.

2. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gees... Thanks for the reminder!

I've done that too many times, myself.

OUCH!

That can really hurt one of your "twins"!

I like wearing boxers though... Airy, in hot weather... As they are comfortable, depending on the situation, while soft, semi or hard... during the work day.

#2 ActionBuddy, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  3. D_Sawyer Wiener

D_Sawyer Wiener Account Disabled

I've done that... I've also had an itch on my nuts... and well kinda hurt one of them in the process of relieving the itch...

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For me, boxers have more pluses than minuses. Getting situated on a bicycle seat when wearing gym shorts and boxers takes a moment of caution to avoid sitting on one of the twins. Other than that, have never had a problem with the jewels because of boxers.

5. MuscledHorse

MuscledHorse Well-Known Member

Albums:
    That's why I wear ergowear brand underwear. It's formfitting and pouched so your bag package has a place to comfortably sit while keeping it from being sat on. It makes for a great bulge too.

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Is this an ad for majorly low-hanging balls?

I'm aware of mine. I don't wear underwear so I make sure to pick them up before I sit down.

7. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Another bad combination: boxers and my bike seat.

It really helps my comfort to have shorts that control my low hangers (check my gallery, guys) when I'm riding. Otherwise my boys get wedged in, or sat upon, quite uncomfortably. I've got some Joe Boxers jockeys with a shot of spandex that do the trick nicely. Rest of the time, though, I hang free in my boxers.

8. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    I guess I am lucky here as I have yet to sit on my balls. I freeball all the time. My room mate on the other hand is always groping himself to move his big balls out of the way when he gets into the car. He wears boxers by the way (used to wear briefs until about 3 years ago and still had that problem)

9. D_Navengil Nutroll

D_Navengil Nutroll New Member

no, no ad. they were just not situated right. and i hate boxers or going commando. you have to pay closer attention to your junk if you do that. and at work, i don't want to be bothered.

Draft saved Draft deleted