Advice wanted

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds to me like he's just at a curious age & wants someone to experiment with. If u want to be that someone then go for it.

Is this the same work guy that you threaded about recently or is your workplace just heaving with Gay lust & melodrama?

Or do u think every workmate wants sex with u? :rolleyes:

I wish lol

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have to ask than you know the answer already. I want to know why you would even want to have sex with a 17 y/o.

no-one else has shown an interest in a long while...........and the guys i find most desireable dont even speak english very well, i work around a lot of polish and czech guys.....they are almost as hot as you J :wink:

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds to me your mind is already made up. When people give you advice against having any form of sex with this young guy you always find a but or and excuse. So why ask in the first place or are you just seeking everyones approval. At the end of the day man the decision is yours, what ever the consequences, even thought the advice given is rational, unbiased and sound.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
An age-gap between two men is not as significant as between a man and a woman. And even those can sometimes work.

Should you do a man-thing with a boy at work? Meh. Not sure myself, mainly because of the work thing. I do know that as a boy I was very grateful to the men who acknowledged me as a sexual being. But I'm glad I met them outside of a work or educational situation But he's leaving soon for a bigger world, so I dunno.

Speaking as a 54 yr old who dated and jointly decided against a sexual relationship with a 21 yr old (the dating was at his instigation I hasten to add, my official age range is 40 - 60, he got under my radar because he's exceptionally mature and a good person), it sounds like you've got the foundation for a potentially good friendship anyway. Though it will involve some guidance and mentorhood. Are you ready for that? Do you have anything to contibute to his life? Or should you let him go and do his stuff? He sounds capable.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay so for anyone following this, here is the latest.

Me and the lad in question have established that we both find each other sexually attractive.

He said that he has never had such feelings about a guy before.....i was flattered but not entirely surprised considering his age.

Nothing is going to happen between us in the foreseeable future unless HE wants it to, i've made it clear that i can accept just being close friends until he has decided what he wants.

I will not be expecting anything from him and we will take each day as it comes.