Advice -- Where do you measure up Cum wise? My girl says its "not a lot"

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
I have one of these shot glasses and I had to measure, this shot glass has tablespoon, teaspoon, ml and oz all in one. I been told by girls usually that I cum a lot so I never measured, but my recent girlfriend when I told her “oh that was a big load” she said without thinking “doesn’t seem like a lot”, but i could tell it was not her trying to be mean and she didn't even think twice about saying it, just said it because its what she thought and that was it, not a big deal... when she saw my face though she told me she had nothing to compare it to because she never paid close attention to it though, but later told me it seemed like more than her ex-boyfriend… I felt really really bad and was like oh wow. The time she was referring to was about 15 shots on her stomach. It was a long time since I saw her about a week, so that is why it was that much. After she said that I have been feeling bad, like a bit of my ego was knocked down, like it’s in the back of my mind, I don’t shoot a lot to her! Which is upsetting.

So I waited another week and did it in the measuring cup, it came out to 15 shots again, but it was only about 1/2 tablespoon, about 2 teaspoon, or about 8ml, but very very very thick. which I think is not a lot but average and I guess I remember going more when I was younger. But I have been thinking about her saying its not a lot all the time now, even when I’m with her, its hard for me to shoot in front of her now even though she asks for it. I feel like it was my first time experiencing something or a girl saying this to me and I never realized my pride, or ego would be hurt to badly. What do you think, am I overreacting when she says its fine? And no she does not know how much I am thinking about this, and I don’t think I will tell her.

Attachments

Why does it matter how much you cum if she still loves you for who you are? Herpa derp

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a similar experience with my first girlfriend. She gave me a handjob and said it wasn't a lot of cum, and I wasn't sure if she was disappointed or not, but I didn't like it. Not too long after that she went on vacation for 2 weeks, and I didn't jerk off once and didn't have any wet dreams.

She gets back and we 69, and my god what an orgasm. I felt like a lost 10 pounds and she was drenched. She was annoyed cause there was cum all over her and I felt a little bad, but she definitely didn't complain about there not being enough!

Honestly though man, it's really not that big of a deal. It's just jizz and I'm sure you're cumming a completely fine and normal amount. If you want to lay off a while and give her a big load it'll probably be fun, but it's nothing to stress over.

Reactions: SlamminSammy

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with both of you guys, like i said, i don't think its a big deal at all, honestly, but for whatever reason, i think about it now, because she really said it just because its what she thought because i said it was a lot, she is the sweetest girl ever, and when she said it, it was innocent not to hurt me. but it did, and i never thought i had a big ego... your girl said "its not a lot" just to say it? or because you asked? because she would have never said anything if i did not make that comment. haha!

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, we are guys and like to do things in a big way, but really what does the amount of cum have to say about anything? I like shooting a huge load, but also know some of my best orgasms have been small loads. All sorts of factors go into the size of a load, but it is not always an adequate measure of the quality of the experience! So enjoy your girl, realize that it was something she just said, and remember it for a time you accidentally say something to hurt her feelings!

Oh and I cum half a cup at a time--just kidding!

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, we are guys and like to do things in a big way, but really what does the amount of cum have to say about anything? I like shooting a huge load, but also know some of my best orgasms have been small loads. All sorts of factors go into the size of a load, but it is not always an adequate measure of the quality of the experience! So enjoy your girl, realize that it was something she just said, and remember it for a time you accidentally say something to hurt her feelings!

Oh and I cum half a cup at a time--just kidding!

lol yah funny.. i know that. i was more asking if anyone measured the amount they came and for what reason. and how much it was it, but maybe there is a thread like that, i did not find it yet though.

DarrellABC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wouldnt give it a second thought..Im a Gay man and have had maybe two men in my time who could really cum....not long ago a huge Black Bull let me suck his dick but was so huge I only went down maybe twice as I removed he shot and soaked the entire front of my shirt..only guy who came like that ever..closest thing I had a Latin Papi who loved to come over to fuck me..once for some reason the rubber came off Sperm was all over me and a huge puddle was on the bed it was hot ..but those are the only two times..my current came too fast not recentlly and came on my stomach and there wasnt have a teaspoon there..and all I could think of was how he ever got his wife pregnant multiple times???

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
depending on various factors (especially how recently i've ejaculated), i get more or less "product" when i jizz. the longer i go before cumming, the more i tend to get. often a quickie jerkoff session produces much less than a longer one. how excited i am by whatever stimulus there is for sex is another factor.

how many guys always cum exactly the same amount? it's not really a standardized, pre-packaged kind of thing...

still, being a guy who likes my own jizm, i find the idea of a shot glass interesting, tho.

"a jigger of cum, bartender, please!" lol

Last edited:

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lol yah funny.. i know that. i was more asking if anyone measured the amount they came and for what reason. and how much it was it, but maybe there is a thread like that, i did not find it yet though.
it was kind of a joke in college that guys would measure the amount of their loads... frankly, i always thought it was bullshit. maybe some guys do it, but i've never thought about it apart from the idea that these guys were having a "pissing match" — who comes the most, who shoots the hardest, the furthest, who fuckin' hits the ceiling with his cumshots, etc. the thing i always found incredible about it is that insecure young str8 guys might actually haul out their jizz receptacles and *compare* volume for volume... the image is just too silly to take seriously.

if anybody really has ever compared for volume, why don't you man up and tell us about it? huh? of course, you were the champion, right?

Last edited:

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
haha, I noticed and I did this the other day, I only jizz about 8ml every time or .5 tablespoon, i did about 5x in the course of a few hours, yeah and it came out to over 2 tablespoons, so i have no idea, but i wish i could just let all of it go in one load, and maybe that is the people that cum a lot, they are just able to shoot it all at once??? because those people who blew big loads, were they able to do it 5x? just a thought, and i have not been able to google this, maybe someone could find an article on this haha. its an interesting point, i guess its like if you pee only half of what is in your bladder it will not be a lot. any thoughts on this?

Call_Me_Daddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the plan.

Mix up a couple liters of fake semen and heat it up to body temperature.

Bang your girl doggy style.

Declare you're cumming, pullout, dump fake semen all over her ass, back, head, and throw some on the ceiling/walls for good measure.

Report back her impression.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have very large loads of cum when I have an orgasm. I have always had this, ever since high school. And, large amounts of precum also. The first time my now wife and I had sex, which was a hand job, she made the comment that she liked the amount of my cum load. We have had fun with it ever since.

J

JR7

Hardballin, your reaction is exactly why a girl should NEVER say, "It's not that much." Even if you don't pride yourself on being a 'big shooter,' when you hear those words (or some version of them) it's practically impossible not to have your ego bruised - at least temporarily. The important thing to remember is - it should only be a temporary assault to your ego. Brush it off and don't internalize it.

I remember hooking up with a much younger (but legal) girl on New Year's 2000. She had given maybe one other guy a handjob so she only saw one other cumshot. Now I always was one of those guys who prided himself on shooting big loads, so when she made me cum and said, "I never knew guys could produce that much cum," my ego swelled to the size of my load. Though she didn't have much to compare it to, it happened to be a large load especially from what turned out to be a mere three minute hand job.

We hooked up intermittently throughout the course of the year working our way up to 69. Turned out she was also dating an African American guy who reportedly shot big loads. It was when we made it to 69 position that my own ego got bruised. Here she was sitting on my face. I'm lapping her hairy pussy, and she's giving me a no-holds-barred blowjob. So I start to feel like I'm gonna cum, so I say, "You might want to take my cock out of your mouth because I'm gonna cum." She did and proceeded to finish me by hand with three quick pumps. Cum I did. It was a glorious load, that mainly drenched my own cock and balls. "I could have swallowed that," was her response. Admittedly her African American hook-up probably gave her some good practice, but it still hurt that she went from, "I didn't know guys could produce that much cum," to "I could have swallowed that," inside of a year.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is the one factor where I am huge. I cum like Vesuvius. When I was 18 I could shoot huge ropes over and over that could hit me up near or on the shoulder and I still pump huge volume and quite impressive distance for an "old" man..

Reactions: Auburn Frat

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have one of these shot glasses and I had to measure, this shot glass has tablespoon, teaspoon, ml and oz all in one. I been told by girls usually that I cum a lot so I never measured, but my recent girlfriend when I told her “oh that was a big load” she said without thinking “doesn’t seem like a lot”, but i could tell it was not her trying to be mean and she didn't even think twice about saying it, just said it because its what she thought and that was it, not a big deal... when she saw my face though she told me she had nothing to compare it to because she never paid close attention to it though, but later told me it seemed like more than her ex-boyfriend… I felt really really bad and was like oh wow. The time she was referring to was about 15 shots on her stomach. It was a long time since I saw her about a week, so that is why it was that much. After she said that I have been feeling bad, like a bit of my ego was knocked down, like it’s in the back of my mind, I don’t shoot a lot to her! Which is upsetting.

So I waited another week and did it in the measuring cup, it came out to 15 shots again, but it was only about 1/2 tablespoon, about 2 teaspoon, or about 8ml, but very very very thick. which I think is not a lot but average and I guess I remember going more when I was younger. But I have been thinking about her saying its not a lot all the time now, even when I’m with her, its hard for me to shoot in front of her now even though she asks for it. I feel like it was my first time experiencing something or a girl saying this to me and I never realized my pride, or ego would be hurt to badly. What do you think, am I overreacting when she says its fine? And no she does not know how much I am thinking about this, and I don’t think I will tell her.
I recently waited two weeks to cum, no small feat for me, and when I came I shot it into a shot glass. Imagine my disappointment when it didn't look like as much as when I blew my nine day load, which shot all over the place. I totally understand your dilemma.

Reactions: Auburn Frat