Advice -- Where do you measure up Cum wise? My girl says its "not a lot"

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I recently waited two weeks to cum, no small feat for me, and when I came I shot it into a shot glass. Imagine my disappointment when it didn't look like as much as when I blew my nine day load, which shot all over the place. I totally understand your dilemma.
the only time i can shoot a beyond massive load is only when i am edging for like 2 hours and have been using a prostate toy non stop. Then its just flowing out of me. I will shoot above my head, on my face, chest, everywhere will be coated in my own cum. If I don't do that then it's just a small bit on my stomach. Try doing that thigh to get a massive fucking load if you want to show of.

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the only time i can shoot a beyond massive load is only when i am edging for like 2 hours and have been using a prostate toy non stop. Then its just flowing out of me. I will shoot above my head, on my face, chest, everywhere will be coated in my own cum. If I don't do that then it's just a small bit on my stomach. Try doing that thigh to get a massive fucking load if you want to show of.
Now that's hot

Reactions: Auburn Frat

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks. But I think any dude can do that. Ever bud I got to do that shot a massive load as well if not even more. Everyone should try it. Its like an out of control hose lol
Oh I know, I'm just not that much into sticking objects up my ass, hence I'm a top

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
think not thinks.
It's not about being gay, that's not a problem I care about, just not into sticking objects in my ass is all, lol. I tried one time with a dildo that was about my length and girth and it was a miserable fail. Too tight I guess? Idk, but the sensation wasn't what I was looking for either.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's not about being gay, that's not a problem I care about, just not into sticking objects in my ass is all, lol. I tried one time with a dildo that was about my length and girth and it was a miserable fail. Too tight I guess? Idk, but the sensation wasn't what I was looking for either.
Cool dude. Well if you want to try and alternative I have heard of these electrical things you attach to your balls to make you shoot harder as well but I am a bit afraid to try that lol.

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cool dude. Well if you want to try and alternative I have heard of these electrical things you attach to your balls to make you shoot harder as well but I am a bit afraid to try that lol.
Uh yeah, lol. I appreciate the in depth info but I'm not gonna electrocute my balls, lol.

Reactions: Auburn Frat

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like a cannon [video=medium]964223[/video]
I usually shoot like that when I edge for about a week or so. I tried uploading the video I took of it, but for some reason the site wouldn't let me. Which sucks bc it was awesome and felt great.

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Y'all notice how everyone says their loads come out to 15 ml? My very largest load was shot ten years ago. I had hardcore edged all day long for nine days. When I finally blew my load, it didn't rope out like one would expect. It more or less violently leaked out, oozed over my knuckles and collected into a puddle onto the floor. I measured the puddle, it was 3"x3" and probably 2 or 3 millimeters thick.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Y'all notice how everyone says their loads come out to 15 ml? My very largest load was shot ten years ago. I had hardcore edged all day long for nine days. When I finally blew my load, it didn't rope out like one would expect. It more or less violently leaked out, oozed over my knuckles and collected into a puddle onto the floor. I measured the puddle, it was 3"x3" and probably 2 or 3 millimeters thick.
You try edging while hitting your prostate?

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You try edging while hitting your prostate?
No, never have. Honestly I'm hardly ever alone in my house between my roommates and my dog who is constantly up my ass, lol. Hard to get into the mood with three other people and my dog always lurking. Being that I usually shoot about three feet in distance and launch about 2-4 good thick ropes when cumming after edging, I can only imagine how far and how much I'd launch while playing with my prostate, lol