Advice with my Girl

Showerbag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone, I'm really new here and thought this would be the best place to go for advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for 8 months, and after 6 months we decided we should have sex. I was not a virgin at the time, but she was, and i could barely even stick my pinky finger in her without hurting her. My ex gf's adapted well after 6 or 7 times, but my current girl friend and I have tried 12 times, and although we get full penetration, it still really hurts her. Is there any techniques out there that any of you have used, that help relax or just make it fit more comfortably, or any positions i should look into? Shes not really adventurous right now, so missionary is the only one we've really tried. Im 6.5"x6.25" apparently thats pretty thick, is there way ways to slim down my penis or something? lol, I just want things to be comfortable for her so she will start to enjoy it want it more often. thanks alot in advance:)

Tampa Guy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
assuming you already use lots of lube to ease the friction. Have you tried playing with a vibrator on her? Might help to relax and expand her vaginal opening. Prob easier to make her bigger rather than you smaller.

insilustry

Just Browsing
Media
as far as i know the first time is supposed to hurt. considering that plus ur size may be the issue. i guess u could use alot of lube and sum good foreplay to get her really aroused.

btw, how did u find a girl who was a virgin? im one too and i know my first time (whenever that is) is likely to be with a girl whos more experienced

Showerbag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, theres lots around if you look in the right place:p my first time was with a girl that had more experience, and the next few times as well. I don't know why she wasn't nabbed up beforehand as she is a very pretty girl but i guess she was just lookin for the right guy? lol. and yes, I use alot of lube, sometimes she laughs at how much i put on, but a vibrator is a really good idea, maybe if she were to use it as i went to penetrate, it would help her take her mind off the pain as shes feeling pleasure at the same time and naturally more ready. We're running off for a couple weeks to the rockies and im only hoping by then that she will be more comfortable and willing, thanks for that, kinda odd i never thought of that before, myself lol. any more suggestions will be greatly appreciated:)

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lots of generous selfless foreplay, especially oral. Your finger probing her while you play with her pussy and clit with your tongue will have her wet, engorged and begging for your cock to penetrate her. Enjoy rockin' in the Rockies!

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best lube is her own and you can achieve that by lots of foreplay, especially oral. get her to a point where she will beg you to stick it in.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should be eating her pussy / lips / clit for at least an hour, and give her seven to ten massive orgasms with your mouth, tongue and fingers/hands before you even THINK about putting it in. Your face tongue and hands should be smeared with pussy juice before you even THINK of putting it in. Are you noticing a pattern here ? If you get blue balls, then show her your magnificent jackoff technique, which you - like every other male on the planet - have perfected since you were 9 or 10 years old. She will be delighted, I guarantee you. THEN go back for another hour of giving here massive seizure-like orgasms with your mouth, lips, tongue, hands and fingers, and I think you will find that suddenly everything will fit perfectly, just go slow as you can to give her pussy a chance to accommodate your size.

Female LPSG members - have I left anything out ?

Showerbag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha yeah man, its difficult because of her extreme lack of experience. she thinks orals disgusting and said maybe later when shes more comfortable with it, i try foreplay and she gets bored because she knows it going to hurt eventho i tell her to relax and try to get into it, its like she just wants me to fuck her good and quick, get over it and then we can move on. Im sure it will change once she actually starts enjoying it but damn. I need to talk to her tonight i think. tell her its not gunna get any better unless she opens up a little, and lets it happen more frequently. doing it once every few weeks is not gunna loosen her up much at all i dont think. ill just have to give her a good talk then i guess.

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You said she's a virgin...Is her hymen still intact? Could that be causing her the pain when you slide your cock inside?

All girls from the western world expiriment with various phallic vegetables LONGG before they ever even see a real life penis. No virgin from an industrialized, western nation has a hymen by the time she first gets with a man.

It's actually one of the top 2 reasons why Islamic extremists hate the west.

D_Euclitia Liplocque

Just Browsing
Media
All girls from the western world expiriment with various phallic vegetables LONGG before they ever even see a real life penis. No virgin from an industrialized, western nation has a hymen by the time she first gets with a man.

It's actually one of the top 2 reasons why Islamic extremists hate the west.

Well Dave....I dont think ALL girls from the western have stuck vegetables in thier pussy b4 they have had sex for the 1st time. I for 1 didn't never even thought of it, and i'm sure i'm not the only girl. My hyman was still intact my 1st time.....

Showerbag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha yeah, well i dunno it might still be partially intact, hence the pain still. I dunno i talked to her tonight and told her she needs to relax and try to stimulate her clit a bit as im going in to help take her mind off it. she said next week shell really put alot of effort in to start enjoying it, so theres some leeway there, and dave, lol. she has only masturbated a few times before and only clitoral, and she has never used a tampon so shes not even a little loosened up from that so yeah, pain... fuck im happy im a dude. you guys help alot tho, add a little perspective, thanks alot for that:)

Social

Just Browsing
Media
Yes i think i know what is your problem your girl have a elastic vagina .. most of the guy's are happy to have a woman like that but depends if you have a problem like i have to have a big dick you will find difficulties and sometime frustration about it .. did you try it anal to ? .. cos some woman are relaxed after have some anal sex and this can be helpful .. try it and let me know about it good luck

Showerbag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ill need thay good luck. if shes still uncomfortable with normal intercourse its gunna be a chore to bring up anal and go for it. ill bring it up tho.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It sounds like she's still a bit nervous about the whole thing and isn't able to relax and enjoy it. Does she come from a religious background? If so, you've maybe got some guilt and repression to overcome. I'd suggest a few sessions where you're just petting, no penetration. Try to get her used to the idea that sex is fun, not a painful chore she has to get through. Tell her she's beautiful and that you love her and don't want her to feel pressured into doing anything she doesn't want to. Don't pressurise her. Gain her trust and let her know she's in control of when the sex happens. Maybe try some slow, sensual massages and some very gentle vaginal play. If you can get her to orgasm, you're halfway there.

By the way, if she's getting bored, chances are you're doing stuff she doesn't like. Find out what turns her on and work with that.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should be eating her pussy / lips / clit for at least an hour, and give her seven to ten massive orgasms with your mouth, tongue and fingers/hands before you even THINK about putting it in. Your face tongue and hands should be smeared with pussy juice before you even THINK of putting it in. Are you noticing a pattern here ? If you get blue balls, then show her your magnificent jackoff technique, which you - like every other male on the planet - have perfected since you were 9 or 10 years old. She will be delighted, I guarantee you. THEN go back for another hour of giving here massive seizure-like orgasms with your mouth, lips, tongue, hands and fingers, and I think you will find that suddenly everything will fit perfectly, just go slow as you can to give her pussy a chance to accommodate your size.

Female LPSG members - have I left anything out ?

I think you hit it on the head except for an hour. I do not know many men that would do that for that long. Nice to know someone does. I'm jealous.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha yeah man, its difficult because of her extreme lack of experience. she thinks orals disgusting and said maybe later when shes more comfortable with it, i try foreplay and she gets bored because she knows it going to hurt eventho i tell her to relax and try to get into it, its like she just wants me to fuck her good and quick, get over it and then we can move on. Im sure it will change once she actually starts enjoying it but damn. I need to talk to her tonight i think. tell her its not gunna get any better unless she opens up a little, and lets it happen more frequently. doing it once every few weeks is not gunna loosen her up much at all i dont think. ill just have to give her a good talk then i guess.

Wow. I cannot believe she finds oral disgusting. This is a must if you want to get her wet. :tongue: