Advice you wish you would have taken

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just because she readily gives blow jobs and hand jobs before you
marry her, is no guarantee she will continue AFTER the ceremony.
In fact, it's almost assured she won'T

So what do you do here? Drag out the engagement?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BTW, it's "advice you wish you had taken", not "advice you wish you would have taken"...

if it HAS to be
then
-follow the Christian Principles'- was the advice ,it would have to be that i had taken
basically i had a full clear 3 .. real time opportunities
failed each time .. something about, being warned it was not going to be easy?
but then agian, i am/was not prepared to go BACK on what i ended up pursuing .. right or wrong .. silly me , well Maybe
enz

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Just because she readily gives blow jobs and hand jobs before you
marry her, is no guarantee she will continue AFTER the ceremony.
In fact, it's almost assured she won'T

More sexist tripe. Judging all women by one woman's behaviour.

Advice I was given, by my father - don't listen to sexist tripe, men aren't all bastards, but the sexist ones are.

I did take that advice though, so it doesn't really fit in this thread.

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
Don't let your dick run/ruin your life.

I don't know...on one hand being addicted to sex or anything for that matter is bad for other parts of your life....and on the other, you only live once, so why not enjoy your sexuality? Not much better than sex, anyway. Just play carefully.

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
Don't let your dick run/ruin your life.

I don't know...on one hand being addicted to sex or anything for that matter is bad for other parts of your life....and on the other, you only live once, so why not enjoy your sexuality? Not much better than sex, anyway. Just play carefully.

Amen, bro...I had an older man tell me not to let my big set of junk run my life a few years ago in a sex club. But I can't help it...IT DOES!

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
I wish someone had told me "don't get into mountain biking in your 40s, as by your mid-50s you'll be suffering the consequences." Did hear a People's Pharmacy guest say that irreparable damage to male organs was usually caused by bikes, and stopped on that basis. But am still wondering how much musculo-skeletal pain I'd have been spared had I never gotten started with mountain biking.

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only real advice that I regret not having taken is that I shouldn't have worked quite so hard, for so long, at the expense of my loved ones. I missed a lot of very many people's milestones because "Bbucko has to work".

In the end, I have neither the memories nor the assets: just a whole lotta past spent being the hardest working person I knew.

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Several years ago a guy said to me, "Take my advice and buy as much Apple as you can. No way Bill Gates is gonna let Apple go under." This was at the height of the Microsoft anti-trust case and Apple was down to $4.00 a share. In just a few days it was announced Gates was buy a big chunk of Apple stock. It was not long before Apple stock was well above $200 a share. Advice I wish I had taken!!!!!!