1. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

Okay. I know I'm going to sound like a whiney little biatch right now, but I really don't care.

I can't get a boyfriend. It's not that I'm not trying, I just don't know where to look. I live in Omaha, Nebraska, which is one of the most homophobic redneck "gonna get dem queermosexual" places in the United States. However, I have friends that somehow manage to get boyfriends left and right.

I only know about five gay people, all five of which I'd never date because I've been friends with them way too long or because they find me unappealing or I find them unappealing.

How do I meet people? I mean...With straight people, a girl and a guy see each other and they can start flirting. Sure, the girl may get offended or the guy might think she's a slut, but they won't get the crap kicked out of them.

I'm kind of at a loss here...

2. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

come and move to Boston.
    I'd be more than happy to introduce you to some hot men!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

3. shadow27

shadow27 New Member

Dude...i am from nebraska...and yes you are right...but at the same time..you might be a bit wrong...
    There are lots of gay men in that area...what you can do is meet alot of people that would know more gay men in the area...
    Have you been down to the Max? i know that it is a huge place...there are bound to be many many men there...
    Or you can travel to Lincoln...yeah it is a bit of a drive but there is a growing gay community there...
    Im not saying that you should just give into all the physical for one night...but there is alot of places you can go to find people...

Draft saved Draft deleted