advice

highgrounds

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so heres the deal iam 20 years old in the last year or so i noticed my erection has got weaker more like 65% to 70% compared to before generally i masterbate a lot more like 5 times a week sometimes more ... i do PE every now and then .. iam trying to rest my dick for a while but i cant go more than 2-3 days without masterbation .. anyone could help me eliminate the reason that made my erection weaker and how to regain the 100% thanks in advance

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Could be a huge number of things from a very minor physical to a psychological thing to a more serious physical thing.

You give us almost nothing to go on. Nothing about whether you're stressed or happy, nothing about anything else that has changed in your life, what's been going on in the last year, etc..

Really, rather than type that all out you should pop down to the doctor and get your plumbing checked. Once he/she has ruled out the possibility of a physical problem you can start looking at lifestyle / psychological issues and people here wil be able to suggest some things there, I'm sure.

Good luck.

highgrounds

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for your reply but u catched something in there actually in the last year lots of stuff has changed in my life beggining with leaving home and family to another country and my mood was sad all year long due to additional causes thats physcologically .. physically my food habits changed i became a heavy eater and i think thats bad especially the stuff that contains fats and i rarely did sports this year i read that those things also affect ( luckily i dont smoke or drink).. i need to change this life style but i rather have to concentrate on many other stuff in life

Could be a huge number of things from a very minor physical to a psychological thing to a more serious physical thing.

You give us almost nothing to go on. Nothing about whether you're stressed or happy, nothing about anything else that has changed in your life, what's been going on in the last year, etc..

Really, rather than type that all out you should pop down to the doctor and get your plumbing checked. Once he/she has ruled out the possibility of a physical problem you can start looking at lifestyle / psychological issues and people here wil be able to suggest some things there, I'm sure.

Good luck.

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whenever mine doesn't get hard enough it's either from relieving it too often or from not working out enough or both. Working out makes me insanely horny. It doesn't help if you just aren't in a sexy place with yourself. The last two weeks of this last semester of school sex was the last thing on my mind.