Advice?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Cobra16, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Cobra16

Cobra16 New Member

I have a legitimate question. I am a big guy, friends call me the jolly green giant. I actually dont know exacltly to measure my penis properly but I'd say that I am 8-9 inches long, and girdth unknown. Anyway, the girl I am currently dating is very small she is 5' 2" like 95 lbs and she claims to be a virgin. My question is will my cock be too painful or perhaps even harm her from intercourse. I truley care about her and dont want to cause her pain. But she brought it up the other day and i cant deny her forever. What should I do? Any help or advice, would be nice on this?

#1 Cobra16, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  2. AussieMuscles

AussieMuscles Well-Known Member

Albums:
    get her used to ur cock first, let her stroke it and suck it. get familiar with her pussy, finger it and lick it to assess how wide it is. feel the entry with your cockhead. get her very wet and/ or lubed and start penetrating slowly, see her reaction and how the pussy widens. u should be ok, no reason why she cant take you. but, also, choose a good position: dont smash her with your weight lol . i suggest doggy to start or she can ride you if u like that position. cheers.

3. D_Dagleishe Deadlyfarte

D_Dagleishe Deadlyfarte Account Disabled

I think that pretty much explains it. :wink:

4. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    ever seen a baby being born? well that can take hours to push through that hole.
    Going in should take a fair amount of time too, as only she dictates.

5. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

+1
    Foreplay, foreplay, Lube, Foreplay, Foreplay

6. pitloverfl

pitloverfl New Member

Albums:
    Reading the emails was wrong. No doubt about it, and your guy has every right to be pissed. Whether or not he's up to something is a more hazy subject. The information you've provided really doesn't prove much, but it's marginally suspicious. Sounds like you have some major trust and resentment issues already. Maybe it's time to work through those before deciding if there's anything worthwhile in the relationship to save. If he is looking for something on the side, that would be a deal breaker for me... but then so would someone reading my emails.

7. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I think you posted this in wrong thread. I guess that is what happens when you have multiple browsers open and forget which is which and start posting.

8. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

To the OP,
    If she is a virgin, then it will be uncomfortable with any normal size penis. It would take a few times so that she could finally really start to enjoy it. A normal size penis on a girl that small would seem big anyway, unless she has a big pussy.

Now add your size, yeah its going to hurt. Big penises will hurt girls who are very experianced. They need to warm up to it like some of the suggestions mention above about lube and foreplay.

Now, your size, and a virgin? I feel bad for both of you. It aint going to fun for a while. Especially her.

9. pitloverfl

pitloverfl New Member

Albums:
    Ayep, sorry about that. My bad. Please disregard my previous post.

10. eyescream

Gold Member

A girl's height has nothing to do with how much she can take in. But since she's a virgin it will probably be difficult but it's more of a girth aspect in this case. The length would be problematic for many girls who aren't size queens.

11. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have received good advice. Take it easy. I get the impression that she is ready to try by what you stated.

Go For It!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted