Advice

a few days ago I got insanely intoxicated and sort of faded in and out of consciousness. I took an acquaintance to the bathroom so he could drink some water and then threw up and passed out I guess, I'm not quite sure. I regained my wits as he was blowing me, and realizing what was going on I told him to stop and get himself together. I've talked to him, and he said it's no big deal, "shit happens" and we were both really drunk, it's nothing to worry about. But I can't shake off that feeling, of I don't know what, guilt? Shame? I'm not sure. I think I just need to get it through my head that we were both under the influence, and it just happened, not to a finish, but like for about three minutes. And I would give anything to take back those three minutes. How do I get over it?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Number one, don't get so extremely drunk as that! Number two you probably feel like you were date-raped. He apologized but you need to take steps to be more self-protective in future. You did not say whether you would like him to do this when you were sober or not, which is Number three. If you would like it to happen again, tell him so by all means.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rape.

the guy is an arsehole.

if you need it there's help out there. only you know how you're coping, but there's no shame in seeking help.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMO, you got that drunk NOT thinking someone would take advantage of you.

Which he did.

Stuff doesn't just "happen," not when you are passed out on the floor. Nothing about what happened is ok. Both of you were under the influence and obviously you know now that you cannot trust him with your person.

I would take this as a learning experience and be thankful that was all he did. You can definitely talk to someone about it if you need to. Here just in case, it's free and confidential http://www.rainn.org/

Last edited by a moderator:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if your female friend passed out, you know it'd be rape to have sex with her. you know that it would be a really evil thing to do. it's predatory and it's cruel.

just because you're a guy, doesn't make it any less wrong.

friends are supposed to support each other. you should be able to trust your friends, you should be able to get drunk with a friend and know they'll watch your back.

you did nothing wrong! well...aside from abusing your liver.
this isn't your fault.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it seems huge at the moment, time will help shake the feeling. We all get drunk and do stuff we don't mean to sometimes. You tell this story as though he is a good friend that got blasted, I get no rape over tones, I think you would know if it felt like he was taking advantage on purpose. As long as you guys can say "whoopsie, don't get so drunk!" you can put this behind you guys...

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if your female friend passed out, you know it'd be rape to have sex with her. you know that it would be a really evil thing to do. it's predatory and it's cruel.

just because you're a guy, doesn't make it any less wrong.

friends are supposed to support each other. you should be able to trust your friends, you should be able to get drunk with a friend and know they'll watch your back.

you did nothing wrong! well...aside from abusing your liver.
this isn't your fault.
This is so true. Even last weekend, when I was with some girls, and we were all smashed, and touchy feely, I told them that I would look after them and make sure nothing would happen to them. We got suspicious of some guy.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know it seems huge at the moment, time will help shake the feeling. We all get drunk and do stuff we don't mean to sometimes. You tell this story as though he is a good friend that got blasted, I get no rape over tones, I think you would know if it felt like he was taking advantage on purpose. As long as you guys can say "whoopsie, don't get so drunk!" you can put this behind you guys...

It's always rape if there was no consent given. And if he was unconscious, he did not consent.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
too dumb to respond to.
It's always rape if there was no consent given. And if he was unconscious, he did not consent.
and that's what the law says.