1. offering251

offering251 Member

Albums:
    ok guys, need some help. Im dating a guy, didnt ask for this relationship and didnt ask for it to be going this long. we are at almost a year and a half. he is paranoid beyone all belief about our relationship and i dont understand it. i live a straight life and talk about the pink taco and all just like he does but is too afraid that just because i am younger than him, that people auto assume that we are gay, together. i would like to see if anyone has had the same or similar experiences with this type of situation. I know this isnt exactly the right topic for this site but anything helps. also i am 20 and he is 27.

and before anyone comments on the first line, again, this wasnt asked for. a curious meet and greet turned into friends that progressed from there. also know that i am 80% straight and 20% gay, this is also why i didnt ask for this.

#1 offering251, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  2. Daydream

Daydream New Member

Well if he's being so uptight about it then he is ashamed of being associated with you, and that is not ok. He shouldn't give a f if he liked you. Try to not get attached to him cause it's not going to last.

3. offering251

offering251 Member

Albums:
    thats the thing, i know how he feels behind the front cause he has confessed everything to me. and i have fallen for him. dont ask how it happened cause if i could go back and change things, i would have not even embarked on this journey in the first place. one of those "hind sight is 20\20 things".

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, this fellow has rocks in his head and is not honest with himself about his gay side.

This is an awfully long time for the two of you to be engaging in non-hetero activities and him still to be afraid of what people think about you two. Tell him you are his friend and that is all. Try to get some 'pink taco' in some way that he finds out about it and can maybe gossip about, if you truly are mostly straight.

It is not healthy of him to live in fear. That way lies madness. But he has to find his own solution. Taking the pressure off him in any way you can is simply a friendly thing to do. But also, you two need to discuss this fully.

5. offering251

offering251 Member

Albums:
    thats also a problem, never wants to talk about things seriously, just wants to let them go and not deal with it, dosent want to take it too seriously but after a year and a half, how can you not take it seriously. thanks so far for the helpful advice

Draft saved Draft deleted