Advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by J_L_P, Oct 30, 2010.

1. J_L_P

J_L_P New Member

Hello,

I'm not really sure how serious this forum is, but I was looking for some advice and thought this seemed like a good place to go. I'm twenty and have only had three sexual partners; I didn't realise that anything about my penis was odd until the first time I tried to put a condom on. It isn't really that long I don't think, it's just rather wide.

Anyway, I've been with a girl now for four months who is absolutely lovely and far prettier than I should be able to achieve. I could really see our relationship going somewhere but she doesn't enjoy sex at all. I don't think there's anything wrong with my technique, she just finds it really uncomfortable. I've tried to use ridiculous amounts of lubricant etc. but she still says it's painful.

I really don't want to lose her but I have no idea what to do. Any advice would be extremely welcome.

Thank you.

2. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Sex is not all of a relationship, but it is a large part of it. My wife's and my sex life is a large part of our relationship. Not all of it, mind you, but a large contributing factor. I'm not saying what you should or should not do, but just realize it is a important part of marriage.... if that is where you are headed.... or just a large part of a relationship. My wife and I both extremely enjoy our sex lives and it does contribute to a deeper meaning in our marriage. Just realize this in your relationship. Good luck.

3. Max

Max New Member

Hi J L P,

I'm pretty convinced that if she loves you and wants the relationship to continue (from what you say it sounds as if this is the case) then any challenge presented by your large penis will not ultimately be a problem.

There are plenty of people on here who can confirm this. Probably what is needed apart from the lube is a lot of patience and gentleness on your part and a willingness to experience some discomfort on hers, as she gets accustomed to you.

There maybe some medical issue in her case, but if this is ruled out it is probably a matter of slow adjustment. Try holding back on length until she is more able to accept your thickness.

Good luck!

4. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

You haven't told us much about your "technique", except using lots of lube. So I'm wondering if you are lubing her and your penis, and then attempting to slide it right in? You could be too anxious starting. My own experience with my wife was similar to yours at first, but then I started to concentrate more on foreplay, especially going down on her orally, spending time with my tongue all over her pussy. That really got her in the mood and it would get her flowing down below, and relax her vaginal canal too. Her natural lubrication was working. Then when my penis went in she was ready for it and was able to take everything I had, and in fact, had her asking for more.

That is just my suggestion in case you haven't taken such an approach. I hope you will be successful since your partner seems to be right for you in other ways.

5. erratic

Gold Member

^^^ Good advice.

Foreplay actually makes vaginas expand. I'm not shitting you. Sex therapists and fun lesbians agree. If lube isn't the problem, perhaps she needs extended foreplay? Actual penis size is likely not the problem as most vaginas can expand to fit much longer and wider objects than the extreme majority of penises. A gynecologist could rule out anything like vaginismus; otherwise all signs point to something psychogenic, like needing more foreplay, or needing to go slow and get used to it.

Good luck!

6. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I agree with the above. Went thru the same myself. She went to a doctor thinking there was something wrong because we couldn't get it in. Her doc's recommendation: a couple of glasses of wine.

Letting her initiate some of the foreplay might also help her to relax more.

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Regular dildo use will help a lot. If we haven't had sex in a while then I'm not going to stretch out in one night.

Draft saved Draft deleted