Advice

Sir wheelers

Just Browsing
Media
Ok so ive not really visited here in a long while or posted but i wanted some advice. Im a virgin and theres this girl i am really into shes about 2 years older then me and is also a virgin. Ive kinda already had the opportunity to make my move but I am a little nervous and maybe what makes it a bit more awkward for me is that she is deaf. Its not like i have a problem with her being deaf or anything i love her very much. It just feels like because shes deaf it will be more awkward =/

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well I think that thinking that it will be awkward is what is really making it awkward, perception is becoming reality. Going into the situation as if you don't have a problem with it, which you don't, will likely get you the most positive and honest results. Good luck!

Sir wheelers

Just Browsing
Media
Our communication id say is good I know sign language and she knows how to lip read aswell. At first i was using a notepad alot now i mostly just use sign language when we talk. Shes pretty open about most things lol and likes to be in control. Ive never really found it a problem that shes deaf and she gets on well with my family. Some other people have said stuff to me and Ive told them were to go lol. She openly flirts with me and such although weve never really had much time alone. Shes pretty flirty with me and I think she wants to have sex with me. Ive just never really brought it up in an conversation lol. I feel like if we did shed want to be in control so what would be the best way to go about it.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What would you do if she wasn't deaf..how then would you make it known to a girl that you want to make love to her?

Making love or the process..can be or usually is very non-verbal. you look into each others eyes...you smile...you kiss each other..you caress each other gently..and take it one step at a time. If she is not ready..she will stop you from proceeding further.

Don't take it as a rejection if it happens..just hug her. she will let you know when she is ready and take control. But now she knows that you are ready too..

Last edited:

Sir wheelers

Just Browsing
Media
Ok thanks guys ill see how it goes we should be alone here later so i might even get lucky lol. I know if she doesnt want to shell tell me to stop lol shes very up front about that kinda thing lol and yeah i dont have a problem with waiting until she is ready I can understand that.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my second girlfriend in high school was hearing impaired back then she could still hear we had a blast she was so much fun we were almost always together
she could hear some but I never learned much sign I can lip read some.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well best of luck and enjoy it if it does happen...let us know ;-)

Sir wheelers

Just Browsing
Media
Well this girl is complety deaf she was borne that way she can lip read some and can even talk some too although she does sound kinda funny I think shes aware of that and only talks to me mostly when we are alone. Weve been together some time now and i really like her i guess its just the whole were both virgins lol and I got a bit worried of a lack of communication between us but i think it will be just fine.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when we loose one of our senses our body makes up for that in many ways. i'll bet she is more aware of the situation then you think. maybe she awaiting your move and just as anxious as you are to have sex. have fun and enjoy your wonderful lady.

Sir wheelers

Just Browsing
Media
Ok well i just got home guys and thanks guys for telling me to go for it. I went for it and it went really well we had sex and i loved it. Although i honestly wasnt expecting her to be so loud. I had a great time with her today before and after this lol and I stayed for dinner.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok well i just got home guys and thanks guys for telling me to go for it. I went for it and it went really well we had sex and i loved it. Although i honestly wasnt expecting her to be so loud. I had a great time with her today before and after this lol and I stayed for dinner.
Nice, congrats :)

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hooray....I almost feel like a proud momma...that's weird huh!!! :) so happy for the two of you..enjoy enjoy enjoy..Happy New Year little friend!